• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    Yes, immense power and they can't control banana republics in Africa, topple Assad, or even convince the Brits to give up the British pound for the euro.

The CFR has been around since bipedalism in the homonids. People have always been vying for power, peddling influence, and looking to make a profit via relationships with governments. I'm not gonna go screaming through the streets that the sky is falling just because humans are being humans and looking out for number one. Nor will I entertain the folly that humans will ever stop being humans and that we will live in a world with nearly 7billion people who get along and subscribe to the same philosophy of governance.

The closest thing to a miracle is the fact that at one point in history a group of men (politicians) no less, started a government that was supposed to be of, by, and for the people.
    ...no worries...they cant even control me,little me ,with my AR's and horrible AKs and big O magazines that would stop an alien invasion ...but wait ,maybe the aliens are already here ,Obama does look a little funny

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Why can't the CFR invite who they want as members? Does not the CFR have a right to their property?

This is about property rights.

They can invite whoever floats their boat as long as they dont tell me how tall my grass has to be. I would also appreciate it if they didnt expropriate my property to fund drone strikes and torture.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    He wants to know, how is INGO's tinfoil supply?
    Does this comment mean that you think there is nothing to see here? No conspiracy exists?

Predictable as usual...:rolleyes:

What no mention of,

Tom Brokaw NBC News
    Katie Couric CBS News
    Dan Rather CBS News
    Charlie Rose PBS
    Diane Sawyer ABC News

Again with the Faux News crap, what is it with the Fox News "thing" and some, and why do they bother you so?:dunno:
    I made it a point to mention all of them didn't I? If you saw the complete list of Media executives your head would spin. Every single news network is infiltrated and usually run by the CFR.

People bring up Fox News because that's what people around here watch. In front of this audience of gun owners, most people already know they are being fed B.S. on the other networks. Its a waste of breath to say that MSNBC is serving blue Kool-aid. The frustrating part is that lots of well meaning conservatives line up for red Kool-aid with the exact same globalist ingredients.

FOX is not our friend -- quite the opposite. It is the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. Its a psy-op to keep us politically impotent. They keep conservatives moaning about the latest celebrity "pin head" when they could be learning about something useful. They keep conservatives rallying around Establishment solutions and Establishment candidates. If the statist hosts aren't obvious enough, just look who they constantly bring in for political commentary. Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Newt Gingrich?!? COME ON. They are piping poison directly from the D.C. Establishment into viewers' brains. The CEO openly is supporting gun control now. What's it going to take to defeat the lie?

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Does this comment mean that you think there is nothing to see here? No conspiracy exists?

You think a bunch of Yale and Harvard grads sitting around bloviating on the world is some sort of conspiracy?

These people cannot even run a lemonade stand.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Predictable as usual...:rolleyes:

What no mention of,

Tom Brokaw NBC News
    Katie Couric CBS News
    Dan Rather CBS News
    Charlie Rose PBS
    Diane Sawyer ABC News

Again with the Faux News crap, what is it with the Fox News "thing" and some, and why do they bother you so?:dunno:

Probably because most members on this forum follow Fox news like the gospel and look at NBC, ABC and CBS like the Infidel.

I'm sure if this were a Liberal forum... there wouldn't be much fun in pointing out Fox News because everyone would already view them as "EVIL".

An atheist isn't going to point out to a Christian how wrong the Quran is... that would be a waste of breath.

Top Bottom