• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Fox is a lot better without Megyn. It'll be better yet without Bill. Now if they'd just get rid of Shep, it would be a really great network.

This exactly. And "the five" should be "the four" and let Juan retire with dignity. And I don't say that just because he's Hispanic

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Sure you do. It's called extortion. Easier to just pay someone to go away then get drug threw the mud. Once you are accused of something like that you are convicted in the average persons eyes. I would not be surprised if there weren't payouts. I am sure it will all come out in the end and then we might figure out all out and separate facts from fiction.
    And how did that work out for them? It was never going to stay a secret. If there was no merit, they would have been better off fighting it out in court.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    When this all settles down I'd like to se O'Reilly write another book. Each chapter would focus on one woman making claims and dissect the facts from one end to another. My guess is any suit filed would be public domain so he should be okay if he can back up what he writes.

If I were him, and innocent, I would hire the most aggressive and competent lawyers I could find and give these people some payback. Maybe this ain't over yet.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Oh for Chrissakes let it go people. Bill is a bully and a perv. It's not a vast left-wing conspiracy.

His own daughter said she witnessed good ole Bill choke her mother and drag her down a flight of stairs.

He, or Fox, has paid out $13 million to settle suits brought against him by 5 women. There were recordings made by multiple victims, all of whom are bound by confidentiality agreements as terms of their settlements. Though some details have leaked if you really care to look for them.

His best bud Roger Ailes, another victim of a left-wing conspiracy I'm sure, always had his back, making sure complaints went nowhere or ended with a woman losing her job.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh for Chrissakes let it go people. Bill is a bully and a perv. It's not a vast left-wing conspiracy.

His own daughter said she witnessed good ole Bill choke her mother and drag her down a flight of stairs.

He, or Fox, has paid out $13 million to settle suits brought against him by 5 women. There were recordings made by multiple victims, all of whom are bound by confidentiality agreements as terms of their settlements. Though some details have leaked if you really care to look for them.

His best bud Roger Ailes, another victim of a left-wing conspiracy I'm sure, always had his back, making sure complaints went nowhere or ended with a woman losing her job.

OK....so you say. All we were doing was mulling this over. At least thats all I was doing.

I guess I would ask where you found the info and why not share it. Just saying for Chrissakes.....:):

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Bill was probably the most despised by all of the left. I wonder if Hannity will fill that role as most despised now.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    OK....so you say. All we were doing was mulling this over. At least thats all I was doing.

I guess I would ask where you found the info and why not share it. Just saying for Chrissakes.....:):

For starters...

Bill O'Reilly: A timeline of the controversy surrounding the Fox News host

Bill O’Reilly loses custody of his children in court battle

For the more lurid details of what floated Bill's boat, you'll have to google it yourself. I feel too dirty after reading some of it to search it out again.;)

The thing I find most disturbing is how he and his pal Rog were "alleged" to have treated the attractive female "talent" at Fox. If they did half of what they were accused of doing with them, imagine how they treated the behind the scenes types.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For starters...

For the more lurid details of what floated Bill's boat, you'll have to google it yourself. I feel too dirty after reading some of it to search it out again.;)

The thing I find most disturbing is how he and his pal Rog were "alleged" to have treated the attractive female "talent" at Fox. If they did half of what they were accused of doing with them, imagine how they treated the behind the scenes types.

Thank you.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    For starters...

Sounds like he was a real pig.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Beckel is fun when he's tipsy on there....

He sure is amusing when he gets wound up. And it doesn't take a lot to get him pissed off either. Just say Bush or Trump. :): I kind of missed him being gone. I like Juan Williams but he is not a hard line lefty like old Bob. Bob is just an idiot and I think William's has a lot more brain cells.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah Juan can be kind of boring. He sometimes get reasonable but most of the time just repeats the day's DNC talking points over and over.
    I really think Bob acts like a whack job since he came back. I think his last druggy round burnt out some brain cells.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Bill O'Reilly irritates me.
    I have never been a fan and only watched his show a few times years ago.
    I also know to never believe a lot of these accusations. Once the smear merchants are engaged in their attacks the situation is hopelessly muddied.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All he did was make people angry. I'm sure someone else will replace him and make people angry. This does not help.

He was occasionally allowed on our screen. He made some decent points but was no 2A guy.
    It was fun to watch him during the last insanity....err, I mean election cycle.

Top Bottom