• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Obtained lifetime ltch 2010. This is the first I have ever heard of changing address with ISP. Why? Did I become an improper person because I moved? It was mentioned above that having matching address on OL and LTCH might be handy when traveling in another state. That's a real consideration. But I think I'll take my chances here or there. I disagree with the premise of ltch anyway. I laminated my pink card when it was issued.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    why would you want that (your LTCH application number) floating around for the google crawler to publish to the web? I dont see a problem on the surface, but still wouldnt want the info out there.
    Oh I don't want the number floating around, just wondering why the process for locating it needs to be secret. Unless what was meant is that qwerty has the access necessary to locate my number in the ISP database.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Don't know.
    That was my label since he told me in this thread to send him a conversation.
    He did not reveal the X factor.
    I did not ask.
    Didn't mean to sound condescending.

I assume he was able to get you your application number. What info did he need from you?

If as BT says he was able to get everything needed from the pink slip, maybe I can figure it out with a little additional info.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

I assume he was able to get you your application number. What info did he need from you?

If as BT says he was able to get everything needed from the pink slip, maybe I can figure it out with a little additional info.
    That didn't work for me.
    They were serious about needing that original Application number.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That didn't work for me.
    They were serious about needing that original Application number.
    If he applied in person old school, there probably isnt an application number. That is probably why the pink paper license number worked.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

Minimal.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Just a point of clarification; this info is more on the application side rather than the ISP side, although connected. If you contact ISP firearms they will refer you to your local PD where you made the application who will do the exact same thing, if they know how to do it. Just to save the ladies downstate and the folks at your local PD's I am hopefully lightening their load of work slightly while still serving the public. It is still part of my regular duties locally, so just doing what anyone would or should do as a servant of the public.

Top Bottom