Charles Krauthammer has only weeks to live.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I read his book; "Things That Matter". He had his head on right and knew what was important in his life. Given his trials that's something.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Those that want to argue: Please create your own thread to crap up. This thread is for, and about info on Charles Krauthammer. Not petty arguing. It's pretty sad when I have to unsubscribe to my own thread so I don't have to see your comments.

I do not like to put people on my ignore list. I like you guys, but enough is enough. COME ON GUYS!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I grow very weary of all the Crap. Like him or not he is dying. Respect that or just stay the hell out of this thread.

Try me. Please.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I read his book; "Things That Matter". He had his head on right and knew what was important in his life. Given his trials that's something.

I want to get that book.

Brett Baier did a in depth interview and he talked about his life, accident and his change in politics. He is a fascinating man. I think he would have made a great president.

For years I did not know that he was in a wheel chair. His handicap did not slow him down much if any.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    I just had issue with the fact that you called the eventual passing of Krauthammer a "profound loss to mankind." Doesn't come close. I feel that I can be contrarian, when people make comments that are WELL beyond the pale.

Apparently the yardsticks we both use to measure the value and validity of concepts are of different lengths! The laughable part is your assumption that only yours is the proper length! Every time, all of the time !

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Apparently the yardsticks we both use to measure the value and validity of concepts are of different lengths! The laughable part is your assumption that only yours is the proper length! Every time, all of the time !

See post #43

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Lol... :dunno:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I learned he was on wheels reading this thread. I figured he’d had a stroke or something but did not know he couldn’t Walk

The tv crews have usually done a good job of hiding or at least minimizing attention on his wheels.

I can see why he feels like he's had a great life. He's essentially been on borrowed time since his accident and what he has accomplished would be amazing for an able bodied individual. For him to do what he's done without the use of any of his limbs is truly remarkable.

He will be missed and we will be diminished as a society when he is no longer able to contribute.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The news is not doing to be quite the same. I was really looking forward to him coming back. I was hopeful that the surgery we heard he had was something related to his mobility. And maybe he was going to regain some movement. But sadly no, it was cancer.

Top Bottom