mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    In some of those pics, she looks an awful lot like his other girls during a different time in his life.

He looks really old in the one photo dated March 2011. Based on the others, I would not have guessed him, on looks alone, to be anything close to 80y/o.

It is scary...if that were my daughter, I'd be kicking her a%% all the way back home!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In some of those pics, she looks an awful lot like his other girls during a different time in his life.

He looks really old in the one photo dated March 2011. Based on the others, I would not have guessed him, on looks alone, to be anything close to 80y/o.

That's what I was thinking also. Seems she also shares their mental traits as well. Easily manipulated.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I believe that he had a few trysts while a visitor in beautiful Terre Haute, IN as a yute! If I remember from the book, the boys at Gibault took a special liking to him! I may be wrong, it's been years since college and research on him?

Tell us more about how you think rape is just the funniest thing! Does child molestation make you giggle as well?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Tell us more about how you think rape is just the funniest thing! Does child molestation make you giggle as well?

Don't know about Vigilant, but if the "child" starts getting molested AFTER becoming the leader of a mass murdering cult, then yes, yes it does make me giggle.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Don't know about Vigilant, but if the "child" starts getting molested AFTER becoming the leader of a mass murdering cult, then yes, yes it does make me giggle.

You seem confused by the quote and/or background here. Manson was in The System as a child due to a number of factors. There is reason to believe he was raped repeatedly during this time, years before he was involved in any cult activity. Vigilant seems to think this is a great source of amusement. I can't speak for anyone else here, but where I'm from child rape isn't considered comedic no matter what the victim does later in life.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You seem confused by the quote and/or background here. Manson was in The System as a child due to a number of factors. There is reason to believe he was raped repeatedly during this time, years before he was involved in any cult activity. Vigilant seems to think this is a great source of amusement. I can't speak for anyone else here, but where I'm from child rape isn't considered comedic no matter what the victim does later in life.

I think you are the one that is confused. Vigilant was talking about Manson's time at the Terre Haute prison facility. Was Manson in prison there as a child? No? Didn't think so.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Because every child that gets raped starts a cult and murder spree?? :dunno: Ah....NO...

He should have been slaughtered years ago.......slowly........with extreme prejudice.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Back to the silly girl, that is probably her only chance to get in the spotlight of fame. As he rots in prison, she will be on both the late show circuit and the day time talk shows. Travel around and get attention on other peoples money. People have been paying money to see side show freaks since the traveling circuses.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I am going to go waaayyyy out on a limb here.

What happened to individual responsibility???:dunno:

Charles Manson never, ever killed anyone! Why is he still in jail in the first place?

Charles Manson told other people to kill for him, and they did. Their hand was on the trigger/knife/etc. Charles Mansons hand was not.

So a guy who has ordered killings but has never killed anyone himself spends more time in prison than people who have actually killed other people - why? Charles Manson has illustrated that with opportunity he lacks the guts to kill someone. He had the opportunity while present at the LaBianca's murder, but it was Watson, Atkins, Krenwinkel, and Van Houten who did the deed - NOT Charles Manson.

I am going to give my opinion of Charles Manson. He is a whack job. He is nuttier than a Planters Peanut jar. He is evil. He is deranged. He was good at talking people into doing things for him. He is NOT guilty of doing the deeds for which he is hated.

We lock up people guilty of actually killing folks for less time than Charles Manson has received. I guess we need our boogeyman...?

Regards,

Doug

Top Bottom