• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wanna know what happened to the first 13 "kutnupe" people.

We never hear from them.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've already heard my fill of that nonsense on faceplace... that Antifa was attacking the guy, and he sped off running into the people.

Actually one of the videos in this compilation seems to show exactly that. At 1:54 he is on the brakes possibly to avoid hitting a bicyclist. At 1:57 one of the protesters steps into the street and nails the back of his car with a pole of some sort and it appears he then hit the gas. At 1:59 is when the accident happens.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPNhqltzjU

Whereas, his vehicle didn't appear to be getting pounded by communists, Nazis or anyone else before he mashed the gas pedal, making violent contact with vehicles and pedestrians

I proclaim the guy is a douche bag and is likely gonna get what's coming to him.

p.s. As someone who has been in a car with no alternative than to "snow plow" to defend one's physical safety/property and egress a scene I didn't initiate, I would never rule it out as an option, but based on the information I have, this didn't seem to be the best scenario to make that choice.

See above.

It could be that, and if so I hope so.

I've had a "friend" who may or may not have had to do the same.

Top Bottom