• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually one of the videos in this compilation seems to show exactly that. At 1:54 he is on the brakes possibly to avoid hitting a bicyclist. At 1:57 one of the protesters steps into the street and nails the back of his car with a pole of some sort and it appears he then hit the gas. At 1:59 is when the accident happens.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPNhqltzjU

See above.

It could be that, and if so I hope so.

I've had a "friend" who may or may not have had to do the same.

You can't be serious. People are running out of the way before the guy ever throws anything at car.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There is a video on Jim Lucas Facebook page shows someone hit the rear of the car.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1836714296343842&id=100000158672409

Here is the associated article:

Were Police Held Back In Charlottesville? | The Daily Caller

One would be tempted to think that the leftists in government wanted a poster-child incident, especially considering that they only condemn one side, the side that had a protest permit, and not those on the other side who were also violent.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Opps, I better hope that someone doesn't take this post, and post it on the Antifa forum I'm a member of. I'd really be in trouble then.

Why? What kind of shoes were you wearing when you posted?

Besides, I think once The Fascist Club for Men finds out you're the heat that might also affect their opinion of the poster

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why? What kind of shoes were you wearing when you posted?

Besides, I think once The Fascist Club for Men finds out you're the heat that might also affect their opinion of the poster

Is that a special blunt instrument used by followers of Hitler and Mussolini?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    You can't be serious. People are running out of the way before the guy ever throws anything at car.

Doesn't look like it to me. While some people are running, there are people running before the guy ever gets close. And other people are standing maybe 2 ft from his path and just watching him go past. And the guy I'm talking about didn't throw anything, he stepped out into the street and nailed the back of the car with a pole of some sort.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is that a special blunt instrument used by followers of Hitler and Mussolini?

Its my new name for Antifa, the anti-fascists (they claim) who are indistinguishable in method and action from what they claim to fight. I subsequently concluded calling them men might be giving too much credit to the pipe-stem legged man bun wearing losers, so in later posts I put 'Men' in scare-quotes

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Clarence Williams III (like Kut, he must have renewed, too).
    imagejpeg

Nothing wrong with "Link", but I like this link a little better:

https://goo.gl/images/ZUWzLt

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Okay, not going to read the 6 pages but to the OP.

Me in vehicle, don't want to be there, surrounded by incoherent and violent people I have no relationship with...I drive over them to get out and save my family.

Person in vehicle to make a statement drives over people...you'll pay your dues. I would have rented a bigger vehicle if that was my intent.

This situation: we shall see.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Okay, not going to read the 6 pages but to the OP.

Me in vehicle, don't want to be there, surrounded by incoherent and violent people I have no relationship with...I drive over them to get out and save my family.

Person in vehicle to make a statement drives over people...you'll pay your dues. I would have rented a bigger vehicle if that was my intent.

This situation: we shall see.

Uhhhh... your first instance, yeah, the video doesn't show that. It's the narrative the nazi's are trying to craft. The violent group on the left was Antifa. The group that was run over, did not appear to be antifa, just regular protesters. I saw no large body of people in black, people with masks, people with weapons. The area the vehicle traveled from, was virtually unpopulated in comparison to the obviously VERY large body of people directly in front of the vehicle. The vehicle passed through an intersection prior to striking the crowd, which contained far less people also. How one can honestly see this incident as an act of self-defense by the person driving the vehicle, I can't begin to understand.

Top Bottom