Cheapest, decent quality scope for distance shooting??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Vortex, if you get a sale price, is the only one I've seen for under $200 at any kind of zoom. You do you though, more power to ya.

I’d rather use irons than a scope that won’t track.....or even hold zero when handled like anything but eggshells (re: plastic erector and adjustment assys).

Vortex, Sightron, Weaver, SWFA, some Bushnells, etc... all make a MUCH better quality product at the same price and don’t have plastic guts (if you know what models and do your research). There’s a reason nobody knowledgeable recommends Nikon buck masters, prostaffs, etc... Buy something quality with your money instead of plastic junk.

And if you read upthread, you’ll see that I’m not a fan of buying hardly any scopes in the $2-300 price range. But if forced, Nikon is about the bottom of the list, just above ncstar and other airsoft level stuff. I’d recommend someone save an extra couple hundred up and get something that’s actaully worth spending money on. Chinese scopes, to me, have no place on a firearm, and I won’t own them.

Top Bottom