• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Put me down as someone recommending Rural King, too.
    There may be some shops that offer lower prices on specific guns, but you'll have to really look high and low, and the difference will be more often than not be so slight as to not be worth the trouble.

Blindside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2015
    Columbus
    I see pretty low prices at Rural King too. Only problem I ever have is if they still have it in stock after you see it in the sales ad.

Luckyoldguy

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 20, 2017
    NE Indianapolis
    I haven't actually bought anything from them yet but Indy Arms had very good prices on the handguns I was looking at compared to any place else I went. Very nice helpful people too.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I've bought 6/7 of the current firearms from Indy Arms. Pricing after taxes has been within reason, or less, of Bud's online price once you account for the FFL transfer. On some of the purchases the taxes has pushed the instore price a bit higher than online + transfer, but I don't recall any of them being more than $20.

Jellis21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2017
    Noblesville
    I'm on the north east side so I'll probably check out Indy arms and Hoosier armory first. Then I might make a trip over to Plainfield shooting supplies.

Glockman20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2017
    Indianapolis
    as far as Gun stores I think Plainfield shooting supply is usually cheaper than most... but, I have been buying from Beech Grove firearms since they opened and they always do me right always lower than everyone else... but, they also no me there like I said been going there since they first opened

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    as far as Gun stores I think Plainfield shooting supply is usually cheaper than most... but, I have been buying from Beech Grove firearms since they opened and they always do me right always lower than everyone else... but, they also no me there like I said been going there since they first opened

Being a regular customer influences things as well. I don't feel the first things I bought at Indy Arms were overpriced, but I can say i feel that they are more willing to deal as I buy more from them. Maybe it's worth not getting the best deal ever to establish a relationship with the store?

Glockman20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2017
    Indianapolis
    yes, I agree establishing a relationship will help for sure. That's why Beech grove always does me good because I give them almost all my business. the owner and his wife and his dad all know me well so that helps...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Check Plainfield Shooting Supplies. They usually have better than average prices. Bradis Guns also has generally good prices.

I've always done well buying from Plainfield although it has been some years since I bought a gun from them. Bob the owner has always given me fair value for my trades.

Plainfield has been my go to. Good prices on most common guns, and Bob has done me right on trades as well.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I'm on the north east side so I'll probably check out Indy arms and Hoosier armory first. Then I might make a trip over to Plainfield shooting supplies.

Welcome to INGO and we are glad to have you.
    I don't know if they are still there, but KS&E Guns on Pendleton Pike has had good prices in the past. I bought several guns from them over the years but I moved out of the area in 2013. They was an armed robbery there in Nov.2015 with 43 guns stolen. I don't know if they got back in business or not. They never had much stock when I went in there and after Sandy Hook they were bare bones. Looking at the surveillance photos from the robbery they had several handguns at the time of the robbery, but the rifle racks that you can see were empty. I hope they got back on their feet as some gun stores never recover from a robbery.
    Anyway, glad to have you here and have fun shopping for your new gun.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Since you are in Noblesville try Indiana gun club. I have found their prices are hard to beat and they have one of the biggest selections around. They are on 113th street about a mile east of Olio. indianagunclub.com

Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield
    I've always done well buying from Plainfield although it has been some years since I bought a gun from them. Bob the owner has always given me fair value for my trades.

I bought a shotgun for skeet last week. He ordered from his distributor and had the gun in three days. The price was exactly what I wanted to pay. His new store is also well stocked, clean and there are plenty of staff. I like shopping there.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I'd like to second the vote for Beech Grove Firearms. If you don't mid a little bit of a drive, Buck Shot Sporting Goods in New Castle.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    In the Indy area you won't do better than Plainfield Shooting Supplies. Beautiful new store too.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Being a regular customer influences things as well. I don't feel the first things I bought at Indy Arms were overpriced, but I can say i feel that they are more willing to deal as I buy more from them. Maybe it's worth not getting the best deal ever to establish a relationship with the store?

Yep- i completely agree with this. There are some that will work harder to get you what you want, and allow better trade-in prices on guns you've bought from there, once you get to know them. It's a win for both parties.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Got my P320 used (with 3 mags) from Bob for a great price. Too far away from me to frequent, but I'd definitely do business with PSS again.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom