• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I doubt you can find any cheaper prices than Rural King in the area. Watch their sales for the best prices. However if you think you need any after purchase care or instruction, you may want to use one of the Gun Shops recommended above. I don't think you will find much after purchase information or help from RK. As I am a collector and have several firearms, I don't usually need or want any help later so buy only on price. Your situation may be different!

Striker13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    NCI
    I have had pretty good luck with Indiana Gun club and Tim's Shooting Academy. I found both to have been very helpful, answering questions and assisting after the sale.

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    What's RK's delay on background check policy do they sell after 3 days? I have a Mexican sounding name (I'm white as a ghost redhead blue eyes go figure) an always get delayed...not sure I've ever got a green light come to think of it.

dozer13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Sellersburg
    Dang well been shopping with ERS tactical here in Clarksville good guys good prices so guess I'll stick with um. Thanks for the info tho.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I was in Plainfield Shooting Supplies this afternoon. My buddy bought a Sig P938. Saw some good prices as usual. Bob's is what I recommend as the first place to look.

Top Bottom