• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    If that would have happened to me.................my Dad would have slapped me on the back and said attaboy!! Then they'd have invited her over for dinner, so they could meet her. What a pityful world we live in. She should have lived in the 70's, and I should have been the lucky guy. Shame.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Horrible double standard. She'll end up with probation, a book deal, and a Lifetime movie...

teacher-student-sex-matrix.jpg

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    If that would have happened to me.................my Dad would have slapped me on the back and said attaboy!! Then they'd have invited her over for dinner, so they could meet her. What a pityful world we live in. She should have lived in the 70's, and I should have been the lucky guy. Shame.

This was more-or-less my reaction when I heard about this earlier today. Right, wrong or indifferent, had this happened when I was in HS in the 70's, no one would have cared. A 17 year-old male was free to make whatever decision he wanted. The worst that would have happened would have been she would have been told to not do it again. I grew up 6 miles from Shelbyville HS and was a part of that world at that time. It just wouldn't have been a big deal back then. How times are changing. :(

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    >>Where were these folks when I went to school.

1. They were there.They just didn't choose you, even when you wore the placard saying "please abuse me." OK, I wore the placard...
    2. I remember my muscles kicking in @ 17. I was in my best shape.
    3. There was this one English teacher that used to be real friendly with the basketball team. I used to wonder, and fantasize about her.
    4. But there was that hot 18 yr old married woman. Forgive me father, but I have sinned, but I was only 17 and a walking ha**on. @ the time, hell didn't seem to be an issue.
    5.Mods, are women allowed to read this? Oops.....
    6. Wait. This can't be news to most women.
    7. I like lists*

* newsletter, yada, "Listing to starboard AND port" (sailor's edition)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Seem you read more about these female teachers having sex with their students now a days
    That is because now they do prosecute them. I'm sure it happened in the past, but there was no victim so now uproar.

Where is the crime? The vast majority of teenage boys can't keep their minds off of sex. I think it is called experience, not a crime.

In this case, the woman wasn't even that much older than him.

Damn, we have some crazy laws.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Seem you read more about these female teachers having sex with their students now a days

Cause they get away with it and get rich and famous , well infamous any way .

If a man does it he's the biggest pos that ever walked and needs to put down like the sex crazed rabid dog he is .

No double standards at all .

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I'm sure he wasn't the one bragging. As soon as he told one person, the gossip is what killed him. When everyone was gossiping, he knew he was finished feeding her pork kabobs.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield

All the original and local news stories were reporting that it was a 17 year old MALE. I think that's the "OpposingViews" way of getting publicity.

"An assistant cheerleading coach at an Shelbyville high school was arrested last week after police say she performed sexual acts on a 17-year-old male student." Fox59.com reported.

Top Bottom