• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    All the original and local news stories were reporting that it was a 17 year old MALE. I think that's the "OpposingViews" way of getting publicity.

"An assistant cheerleading coach at an Shelbyville high school was arrested last week after police say she performed sexual acts on a 17-year-old male student." Fox59.com reported.

:dunno:[STRIKE]

But it does make sence as she was an assistant coach and the student was a basketball player. Figured she was ast coash of girls basket ball team and the basketball student was on the girls team.
    [/STRIKE]
    but again don't know if that website reported it wrong?

--edit--
    She was the ast coach of the cheerleaders. So your are probably right that website got it wrong.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    From my own personal experience, performing sexual act on a female in a car is a bit tricky to say the least.

A large care is preferrable, and the seats need to recline quite a bit.

Vice Versa is much easier.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Another perverted child-molester off the streets

This one is from Shelbyville, IN. This 22-year-old child molester took advantage of a helpless 17-year-old victim. If she is convicted she will have a Felony on her record, permanently lose voting privileges, lose her ability to legally own a gun, and she will have to live as a registered sex-offender for the rest of her life.

The streets are safe tonight, citizens.

Megan Crafton, Cheerleading Coach, Allegedly Had Oral Sex With Indiana High School Basketball Player

slide_234363_1132165_free.jpg

Recent photograph of the perp (right).

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Well let me be the first to tell you (coming from someone in my mid 20's).....

NEWS FLASH - A typical 17 year old in 2012 looks like they're in their 20's!!!
    -Of course, NOT to stand up for the 22 year old teacher... just saying, in real life scenario,
    She's really not a "child molester"... rather, is a big dummy to sleep with a high school kid... even if it was a 5 year age difference.

Again, not defending her in any way... Just saying, she made a dumb decision that will stick with her for the rest of her life.

Top Bottom