• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Something seems off. Pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt by a whole group of officers, including plain clothes. I wonder if they had other suspicions and used the seatbelt as a pretext for a stop.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Yea, seems pretty fishy to me. I suspect the cops thought this was someone else..mistaken identity. No mention of a spent round case from the drivers gun to show he actually fired a shot. Officers shooting from across the street. Wtf is that. I just about bet that the cop who was shot, the round came from another cop.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Any local Leo I have ever talked to says they know the bad players. They know who is selling/dealing or doing whatever they shouldn't be doing. They know the cars they drive. Just a matter of time before they see them and do a stop for some driving violation. It may take more than one stop to catch them but they know who to pay attention to.

With 5 officers there I suspect they knew the driver from other encounters.

Just speculating.

Don

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    "No seat belt" in a heavily-tinted vehicle you can barely see into, with an un-marked "tac-team," sounds like they were fishing for a weapon charge on a prohibited person. It sounds like they found it.

If the Chicago liberal line of attack is going to be getting rid of "pretextual" or proactive stops, then they are going to have to accept that guns are going to be (effectively) as legal as soda pop in Chicago. Because that's how you shake out guns you can't see. That's what the City would be telling people, if they were honest. This is what you have to do, if you want "Theem Guunz" to go away.

Chicago is going to have to decide what is more important to them. Do you hate guns enough, to be willing to make pretextual stops on black folks to get them? 'Cause I hate ta tell ya' - your next-door neighbor Indiana is not banning guns. We are not going to make this easy on you. We are not going to enforce your "Prohibition" for you. Liberal states and cities who don't want guns, have to devise Constitutionally-vetted methods of forcibly taking them away from people who want to keep them, particularly in situations where there is suspicion of criminal activity but Probable Cause is difficult to establish (which is to say, most of them). Widows may bring their dead husbands' war relics to the Gun Buyback at the Public Library, but everyone else is going to have to be "shaken down," somehow. Including black folks.

We'll just sit here and watch the process unfold, on Youtube.

Hope your civil suit war-chest is full.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Something seems off. Pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt by a whole group of officers, including plain clothes. I wonder if they had other suspicions and used the seatbelt as a pretext for a stop.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing, and your average upstanding young man doesn't shoot it out with the cops over a $25 ticket

There's more going on here than meets the 'eye', and the vic's family wants to get paid

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Any local Leo I have ever talked to says they know the bad players. They know who is selling/dealing or doing whatever they shouldn't be doing. They know the cars they drive. Just a matter of time before they see them and do a stop for some driving violation. It may take more than one stop to catch them but they know who to pay attention to.

With 5 officers there I suspect they knew the driver from other encounters.

Just speculating.

Don

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I didn’t know he was back on the air. Are used to read that blog religiously, and then he shut down because hegot tipped the police department hierarchy were actively hunting him.
    He has been back IIRC about a year now and yes they were hunting him and he did not want to lose his pension. I moved out of Hellinois four years ago and will never go into Chicago but enjoy reading about the crap there that no one else will publish. Jim.

Top Bottom