• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Almost unbelievable chaos depicted in the bodycam footage. Notwithstanding the chaos, the idiot refused to comply with basic English commands by the police officer, acted suspiciously, and pulled out a weapon. Maybe yes or maybe no he fired the first shot, the police were going to respond with deadly force once the idiot brandished a weapon. Excessive shooting? Maybe, but the officers believed they were in imminent danger and fired until the threat was neutralized.
    Too F’ing bad the idiot died as the result of him pulling a weapon on the police officer! :rockwoot:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I didn’t know he was back on the air. Are used to read that blog religiously, and then he shut down because hegot tipped the police department hierarchy were actively hunting him.
    I just realized I do miss 'Crimesha' postings...

Thanks for pointing out the SCC is online again.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't understand why anyone here would believe anything they saw on CNN or even watch it
    Yep. I was traveling on business this week. I fell asleep watching Forensic Files. I awoke at 6am to CNN Headline News this AM and I instinctively rolled over and hit the power button. Not dealing with that propaganda.

triggerhammer

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    Michigan City
    Unfortunately, a tactical sh*tshow from start to finish ... 1) frontal approach on vehicle stop (esp. w/ tinted windows) was unnecessary and stupid. 2) Almost nonstop rapid firing - at least 70 rounds - without being able to clearly see the target or backdrop was also utterly stupid. 3) Continued firing at least a few seconds after the offender is "lying helplessly on the ground" (wording per IL case law) is legally unjustified. A practically inevitable result of poor training/education, insufficient firearm practice, bad communications, etc. This is another PR disaster for CPD, and I especially worry about the tactical squad personnel. And it'll cost the city (taxpayers) probably over $10 million ultimately. And FWIW, I have zero sympathy for the deceased scumbag.

triggerhammer

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    Michigan City
    That's how normal Chicago police dress?
    This looks more like detectives or a gang unit pulling him over. I maybe wrong but why would they be making a traffic stop?
    That's typical attire for CPD Tactical. There are myriad legal justifications for CPD tactical officers to conduct an investigative stop. Without the tactical units Chicago crime would be far worse than it already is. Regardless, unfortunately, this summer promises to be a disaster in what used to be "The City of Big Shoulders."

Incidentally, CPD detectives typically wear dressier clothes, and there's no longer a gang unit per se.

Top Bottom