• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yes, we are living in interesting times.

As for Taiwan, the current administration will probably stand up and stand by them. A change of administration would probably fund the ChiComs invasion; or at the most turn a blind eye. Commies of a feather flock together.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    China will have to be dealt with head on at some point and I am positive they have zero reservations of escalating to nuclear level. That is in part why they have built ghost cities 100s of miles from radiation zones. USA.needs to shove the none proliferation treaty up everyone's but and have enough ( ive read rumors of what they call electron bombs) to target all ghost cities , all inhabited cities, all north Korean cities, and all major Russian cities.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We need to sort out **** here at home fast and come together as one nation. Because we will need to be United to fight China and its allies. We will triumph but this WILL become a world war soon

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Electron bombs...
    That sounds like something from The Tale Of The Great Rat Of Sumatra.
    Now I have something to go find out about!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We need to sort out **** here at home fast and come together as one nation. Because we will need to be United to fight China and its allies. We will triumph but this WILL become a world war soon

That's a problem because people aren't even united on whether China is even a threat.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    We're going to be treated to continual demonization of the enemy?
    That's what you do before the shooting starts.
    I'm telling ya, China is getting ready to send nukes to USA. Call me crazy if you want but I know it. Their role will to be keeping us from defending Israel when Russia and Iran and some others try once again to eliminate israel.. you have to get that from the middle east and euro perspective that they think Israel is the cause of all the war in that area

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, I have no doubts that they are diligently working to take North America. Biological, nuclear, physical.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Have thought the "ghost cities" are their version of civil defense. Losing people isn't a problem for China. Not having infrastructure ready to go for cranking back up post-war would be. Plainly speaking, I think that their plan for North America is genocide and they want the resources and square footage. There's much that could be gotten into concerning who struck the deal with them (it wasn't President Nixon), what institution was actually pulling the financial strings and why Dirty Little Billy was told to mainline US technology to them but hey, it's all past history now and really nobody cares.

The ghost cities are "unused economic capacity." The lure of China, to western businesses, is that they have troves of impoverished rural farm people who have been starved by their government for half a century, queued up and waiting to move into cities to take factory jobs at peanut wages. That sort of thing gives western capitalists a hard-on. Treasure troves of dirt-cheap workers still waiting to be exploited, is what keeps the capital going there, instead of Malaysia, Indonesia, etc. The last thing the Chi Coms (or Wall Street) want is for labor supply to become limited, and wages to start going up. To keep the investment boom going, China has to convince the West that they can keep this low-wage magic act going forever. Where is the next 3 million people you can exploit? Well, they're actually right past that hill over there. Just sign this technology transfer joint-partnership agreement, Mr. Western investor, add investment and jobs, and the people will come streaming down the mountain and into the factories like they always do.

When American business needed to break the Auto Unions in Detroit, free trade brought competition, either in the form of Mexico, or just building plants in the South where you had access to the hard-working non-union rural workforce. And when people in Shanghai start making too much, the "Ghost Cities" in China are their Tennessee, their South Carolina, and their Alabama.

I'm telling ya, China is getting ready to send nukes to USA. Call me crazy if you want but I know it. Their role will to be keeping us from defending Israel when Russia and Iran and some others try once again to eliminate israel.. you have to get that from the middle east and euro perspective that they think Israel is the cause of all the war in that area

Nah, they don't want to nuke the USA. They already have the USA under control. We are an "enabler," not a "threat." The most powerful people on our end are actively working from within to further China's interests. Why would they nuke us? They've already turned us into a slave-automaton.

Taiwan is another matter. They have 11 air bases. How long it would take China to gain control of those bases, determines how long Taiwan continues to be Taiwan. Every time Rand Corporation war-games this scenario, the U.S. and Taiwan lose. There are Patriot batteries parked all over that island to deter, and try to make a 1- or 2-week process of seizing those airfields, into a 5- or 6-week process, drive up the cost in lives, and make the international price something China doesn't want to pay. The outcome is not in doubt. All we can do is FMS the sh_t out of Taiwan and lay-in deterrents, mines, air defenses, etc. But when the balloon goes up, all CNN can do is watch with horror.

Alternately...they can just embargo the place and starve it. They don't really _need_ Taiwan in its current form (see "ghost cities," above). Its existence is more of an embarrassment and an affront to them, than anything.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The ghost cities are "unused economic capacity." The lure of China, to western businesses, is that they have troves of impoverished rural farm people who have been starved by their government for half a century, queued up and waiting to move into cities to take factory jobs at peanut wages. That sort of thing gives western capitalists a hard-on. Treasure troves of dirt-cheap workers still waiting to be exploited, is what keeps the capital going there, instead of Malaysia, Indonesia, etc. The last thing the Chi Coms (or Wall Street) want is for labor supply to become limited, and wages to start going up. To keep the investment boom going, China has to convince the West that they can keep this low-wage magic act going forever. Where is the next 3 million people you can exploit? Well, they're actually right past that hill over there. Just sign this technology transfer joint-partnership agreement, Mr. Western investor, add investment and jobs, and the people will come streaming down the mountain and into the factories like they always do.

When American business needed to break the Auto Unions in Detroit, free trade brought competition, either in the form of Mexico, or just building plants in the South where you had access to the hard-working non-union rural workforce. And when people in Shanghai start making too much, the "Ghost Cities" in China are their Tennessee, their South Carolina, and their Alabama.

Nah, they don't want to nuke the USA. They already have the USA under control. We are an "enabler," not a "threat." The most powerful people on our end are actively working from within to further China's interests. Why would they nuke us? They've already turned us into a slave-automaton.

Taiwan is another matter. They have 11 air bases. How long it would take China to gain control of those bases, determines how long Taiwan continues to be Taiwan. Every time Rand Corporation war-games this scenario, the U.S. and Taiwan lose. There are Patriot batteries parked all over that island to deter, and try to make a 1- or 2-week process of seizing those airfields, into a 5- or 6-week process, drive up the cost in lives, and make the international price something China doesn't want to pay. The outcome is not in doubt. All we can do is FMS the sh_t out of Taiwan and lay-in deterrents, mines, air defenses, etc. But when the balloon goes up, all CNN can do is watch with horror.

Alternately...they can just embargo the place and starve it. They don't really _need_ Taiwan in its current form (see "ghost cities," above). Its existence is more of an embarrassment and an affront to them, than anything.

Pay attention to what they've gone on the record with.
    Physically taking North America is their plan.
    Genocide literally is the plan.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Just as conversation about the relationships between the several key players, I've long been convinced that The City Of London was actually the birthing bed for the plan to pump in tech, manufacturing and finance to create Super-China* as a means of taking up the slack when the US Federal Reserve Corporation bellies up. It appears that the MAGAicians (magicians; my term for the faction President Trump is fronting for) have pulled a rabbit out of the hat, souring the deal and offending some communist sensibilities, perhaps to a nuclear degree. But there's no way to know who (light or dark) the magicians are beholding to. But I still want a tee shirt with Magadon destroying Peking.

*I promised not to repeat that so appropriate name for a murderous doll (spelled with a G) from the pen of Stephen King when referring to red China. The alternative title used in the British Isles for that episode of the X Files was "Bunghoney". That might be a good name for an episode of X Files or even for a murderous doll but I cannot bring myself to use it in polite conversation. Frankly, it sounds nasty to a Texan even if it is perfectly acceptable to the government broadcasting censors of Britannia.

Top Bottom