• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Just as conversation about the relationships between the several key players, I've long been convinced that The City Of London was actually the birthing bed for the plan to pump in tech, manufacturing and finance to create Super-China* as a means of taking up the slack when the US Federal Reserve Corporation bellies up. It appears that the MAGAicians (magicians; my term for the faction President Trump is fronting for) have pulled a rabbit out of the hat, souring the deal and offending some communist sensibilities, perhaps to a nuclear degree. But there's no way to know who (light or dark) the magicians are beholding to. But I still want a tee shirt with Magadon destroying Peking.

*I promised not to repeat that so appropriate name for a murderous doll (spelled with a G) from the pen of Stephen King when referring to red China. The alternative title used in the British Isles for that episode of the X Files was "Bunghoney". That might be a good name for an episode of X Files or even for a murderous doll but I cannot bring myself to use it in polite conversation. Frankly, it sounds nasty to a Texan even if it is perfectly acceptable to the government broadcasting censors of Britannia.
    I think some of the dark puppet masters are pretty obvious.. there are undoubtedly ones that are unknown

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Just as conversation about the relationships between the several key players, I've long been convinced that The City Of London was actually the birthing bed for the plan to pump in tech, manufacturing and finance to create Super-China* as a means of taking up the slack when the US Federal Reserve Corporation bellies up. It appears that the MAGAicians (magicians; my term for the faction President Trump is fronting for) have pulled a rabbit out of the hat, souring the deal and offending some communist sensibilities, perhaps to a nuclear degree. But there's no way to know who (light or dark) the magicians are beholding to. But I still want a tee shirt with Magadon destroying Peking.

*I promised not to repeat that so appropriate name for a murderous doll (spelled with a G) from the pen of Stephen King when referring to red China. The alternative title used in the British Isles for that episode of the X Files was "Bunghoney". That might be a good name for an episode of X Files or even for a murderous doll but I cannot bring myself to use it in polite conversation. Frankly, it sounds nasty to a Texan even if it is perfectly acceptable to the government broadcasting censors of Britannia.
    And yeah, soros himself if trump is not stopped he will single handedly destroy the new world order

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I continue to believe that the dance we are in with the CCP is a replay of the US relationship with Imperial Japan in the thirties, and will end the same way

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I continue to believe that the dance we are in with the CCP is a replay of the US relationship with Imperial Japan in the thirties, and will end the same way
    And the worst part is that we won't even get any cool heavy cruisers out of it:
    IJN_cruiser_Takao_on_trial_run_in_1932.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Makes me think of Dr. Stan Monteith's book "Brotherhood Of Darkness" and him saying we always see to it that we have the best enemies money can buy.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    China is joining the UN Human Rights Council. Which is wonderful news for the CCP, who can now thwart attempts to raise the issues of the Uygher Muslim detention camps, and their forced re-education, labor, and organ harvesting; and they can stymie outrage over their social credit system and Hong Kong.

Russia, famous for Tzar Putin, they mysterious suicides of journalists who ask inconvenient questions, and the murder of political opponents, will also be joining the UNHRC.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/china-and-catholicism-unhappy-marriage

"China’s Christians are suffering again, as Beijing continues to implement leader Xi Jinping’s policy of “sinicisation” of religion that, in effect, means making adherents to all religions more loyal to the ruling Communist Party, rather than to their conscience.

It is now a little more than year since the Vatican inked what it still hopes is a landmark deal with China’s ruling Communist Party, on 22 September 2018. The deal was years in the making, but since then, the signs have hardly been auspicious. Ironing out still-secret details has taken longer than anticipated, concrete wins have been few, and – most problematically – the deal has failed to halt a fresh round of oppression for China’s 12 million Catholics and its myriad Protestant denominations, who number up to 90 million.
    . . .
    Under “sinicisation”, there has been an increase in church demolitions, often using obscure property and planning laws to justify the action; extensive provincial programs of cross removal from churches; minors have prevented from worshipping, triggering a ban on bible classes and summer camps; clerics are regularly detained in black sites or prevented from participating in religious festivals; and online sales of the bible and other Christian books have been forbidden. Voluminous regulations have been issued, many of which are designed to bring poor rural parishes into conflict with the law by their multiple regulatory impositions."

The Pope has also recognized 7 bishops that the CCP had ordained, a power that is vested only in the Pope.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What Archbishop Vigano has explained about him, well, Vigano makes it understandable.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That article reminds me of the rocket assisted shells fielded in Vietnam.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So, since we're selling more weapons to Taipei and shutting down their propaganda arms in the US the ChiComs announced they were going to put reciprocal sanctions on some US manufacturers and News Outlets (many hilariously owned by ChiCom parent companies). The companies include Lockheed Martin, Boeing Defense, Raytheon as well as individuals and entities that are involved in arms sales to the island of Taiwan. Media outlets include American Broadcasting Corporation, The Los Angeles Times, Minnesota Public Radio (WTFO? no more Garrison or Sesame Street?), Bureau of National Affairs, Newsweek and Feature Story News.

They announced this "after an event in China to commemorate a war against US aggression in Korea 70 years ago". This according to the ChiComs own Global Times.

On a happy note the State Dept just approved a deal for Boeing Defense to sell 2.37B$ in Harpoon Coastal Defense batteries to Taiwan and LocMar is already selling them another 60 F16s :p

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Will this conflict with the CCP require rounding up their revolutionaries, their supporters and operatives in the US?

That just might not be avoidable.

Top Bottom