• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    My comment about what you guys call it here (CHL vs. LTCH) was making light of the multitude of different ways of designating the carrying of a firearm on your person across the country. I did my research before hand, hence how I knew where to go with my checks all in order. You are wrong to say I was ignorant. Ignorant are the people whose job it is at L-1 Identity Solutions and the State Firearms Division to process these requests every day yet still couldn't get me what I needed, hence why I came to INGO to ask for help from people more knowledgeable of the process.

What you asked for, a CHL, doesn't exist here so that should help your understanding of why they were acting "ignorant". It is like asking for a good brisket here in Indiana.

Frontier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    good to hear you got it sorted out....now the wait begins. Also when you get your LTCH you might want to make copies and then laminate it. Saves on paperwork later if you lose or destroy the original

Ah, good call. I'll be sure to have a couple copies and laminate them. Thanks for the advice.

Frontier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    What you asked for, a CHL, doesn't exist here so that should help your understanding of why they were acting "ignorant". It is like asking for a good brisket here in Indiana.

And everyone knows the best brisket is in Texas!

Yes, I see your point, however I did say all the keywords that I really think they should have picked up on, despite my use of one wrong word. The office I went to does services for three core functions as I understand: criminal background checks/fingerprinting for jobs, records disputes, and lastly, LTCH's, the only one pertaining to firearms. My mistake was not flat out calling it a LTCH while there. I did the research beforehand and simply got confused since it wasn't too long ago that I was doing my 'CHL', I am, after all, a new Hoosier.

I'll know better the next time I go for my Lifetime LTCH, ha!

Top Bottom