Chris Christie decides he never wants to be Prez.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    I was ok with his sucking up to Obama after Sandy because he was trying to help the people of his state, but his latest blast against the NRA was un-called for. If he runs in the primaries he will NOT get my vote.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    People respond to a straight talker. He says what he feels and doesn't worry about the kool-aid. He doesn't run his positions by a 'handler' to make sure he's peddling the party line. Not sure I'd vote for him, but I like his candor. It's OK to be an NRA member, but disown their clunky (except for true believers) tactics. That's how I feel. What do you think?:popcorn:

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    "And I think for any of us who are public figures, you see that kind of ad and you cringe. You cringe because it's just not appropriate in my view to do that," he said. "They've got real issues to debate on this topic. Get to the real issues. Don't be dragging peoples' children into this. It's wrong."

So It's okay for BO and his criminal associates to "Do it for the children" but we can't?

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    imo he is a younger fatter and less important version of john mccain and leiberman rolled into one. chris christie say hello to diabetes, and say goodbye to your foot. (mayonase sandwich eating turncoat)

Palarran

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Gun owners need to understand that red state Democrats aren't necessarily their enemies. And that blue state Republicans aren't necessarily their friends.

Even though the political left is generally hostile to gun rights, and the right is generally friendly, it should be seen much more as a regional issue rather than a left/right issue.

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Janna the Hutt is evil. He is certainly no friend of business or the Second A. You will find that he is about nothing but personal aggrandizement.

As a US Attorney, he used the full powers of his office to destroy lives and terrorize people in the Medical Device industry ( very important to the economic health of Indiana) simply to build a political reputation for him to run for Governor of NJ.

I would NEVER trust or vote for this semi- human incarnation of a Star Wars character.

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I use to be a Christie supporter until I got to know a little more about him. I love the no bs when he talks to the media and unions and who ever, he a fiscal conservative and that's about the end of it. Guns are to be controlled or banned in his state and yet NJ is still no safer than it was before him.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I use to be a Christie supporter until I got to know a little more about him. I love the no bs when he talks to the media and unions and who ever, he a fiscal conservative and that's about the end of it. Guns are to be controlled or banned in his state and yet NJ is still no safer than it was before him.

I completely agree dirtball.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don't be surprised if Christie wants the 2016 Presidential nomination, the Republican elite will again work behind the scenes to give him every advantage. (like they did for Romney)

If Rand Paul wants the nomination, it'll be an uphill battle for him.

He'd better have enough political power to overcome the Republican elite doing everything they can to silence him, like they tried to silence Reagan in 1980 and push Bush Sr on us.

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012

No political future. Thought he had one but has proven to be a RINO

Top Bottom