His mistress.
    images

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Glad to know nothing else in the world worth reporting other than some 50 year old horndog trying to get frisky with a 30 year old beauty... boy, that's some interesting journalism right there, fresh and interesting views into current events!

[Insert purple everywhere]

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Glad to know nothing else in the world worth reporting other than some 50 year old horndog trying to get frisky with a 30 year old beauty... boy, that's some interesting journalism right there, fresh and interesting views into current events!

[Insert purple everywhere]

Do you fail to see the irony? :):

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    It's not that I don't see it, it's that I don't care and I don't see why it's so funny?

That's like saying "Mechanic has car troubles, winds up stranded along roadside!"...... yeah, somewhat ironic but who cares?

First, we have the irony of him being caught on hidden cameras....reminiscent of To Catch a Predator. Then we have the irony of this man speaking to others about integrity and the like, while he cheats on his wife. :):

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You wanna try your story again Chris? We have the chat-log. Did you actually say you wanted to **** the **** out of *** *** ****?

Do you recognize this picture?

[picture removed - esrice]

Last edited by a moderator:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I doubt if there are many reporters who aren't slime balls. this isnt a shock to me. I find most people with power or perceived power are mostly slime balls. that doesnt mean I have a problem with authority, it just means I have a problem with ALL people who abuse their power or authority.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I doubt if there are many reporters who aren't slime balls. this isnt a shock to me. I find most people with power or perceived power are mostly slime balls. that doesnt mean I have a problem with authority, it just means I have a problem with ALL people who abuse their power or authority.

How does that saying go?

Power corrupts... absolute power corrupts absolutely?:dunno:

Last edited:

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    IDK, she's hot (and legal) and maybe his wife is a mega Bi**ch who is banging the pool boy. last I checked it's not illegal to screw around on your wife.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    It's not that I don't see it, it's that I don't care and I don't see why it's so funny?

That's like saying "Mechanic has car troubles, winds up stranded along roadside!"...... yeah, somewhat ironic but who cares?

LOL, from the guy who creates a whole new thread to mock another thread posted by a guy complaining that the stranger he interrogated about his private life didn't respond all warm and fuzzy.
    :laugh:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    LOL, from the guy who creates a whole new thread to mock another thread posted by a guy complaining that the stranger he interrogated about his private life didn't respond all warm and fuzzy.

Exactly...... both this topic and the "Dbag" topic are kind of funny but really neither are much of a surprise or anything to get all fired up about. :dunno:

I'm wondering if PatriotPride is just fired up because he's a former guest of honor on the TV Show in question :D;)

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA

I agree. :yesway::yesway:

IDK, she's hot (and legal) and maybe his wife is a mega Bi**ch who is banging the pool boy. last I checked it's not illegal to screw around on your wife.

Not illegal, just poor taste for him of all people to get caught doing it.

HAHAHA! It IS funny, isn't it? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom