SouthWest Indiana
    nicetoseeyou.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wonder why you get a free pass for this and I get a temporary vacation for calling a troll a troll. :dunno:
    Good question...You got railroaded for daring to speak the truth

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Glad to know nothing else in the world worth reporting other than some 50 year old horndog trying to get frisky with a 30 year old beauty... boy, that's some interesting journalism right there, fresh and interesting views into current events!

[Insert purple everywhere]

It's always "interesting journalism" when the The National Enquirer is involved.Just like the "dog faced boy" or the "aliens got me pregnant"

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I'm wondering if PatriotPride is just fired up because he's a former guest of honor on the TV Show in question :D;)

:n00b: Well that was certainly rude.

I wonder why you get a free pass for this and I get a temporary vacation for calling a troll a troll. :dunno:

:n00b::dunno:

how ironic. patriot pride just got a 2 day vacation for the same thing.

:laugh: It forced me to actually get some work done, so I can't complain too much. I tend to be more productive when I can only read threads, and not post in them :):

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    It's not that I don't see it, it's that I don't care and I don't see why it's so funny?

That's like saying "Mechanic has car troubles, winds up stranded along roadside!"...... yeah, somewhat ironic but who cares?

It's pedophiles the world over having a hoot and saying, "Looky there, see, him too!"

Except the difference is, he did nothing illegal. He wasn't taking advantage of a child and I wouldn't be surprised if when all the dirt get's turned over it's found to be a set up from some pack of fruit cakes after some pay back. The leftist of the left and weirdest of the weird get a little giggle, woopee dodah. They'll be back in their jail cell before he makes it to divorce court.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    It's not that I don't see it, it's that I don't care and I don't see why it's so funny?

That's like saying "Mechanic has car troubles, winds up stranded along roadside!"...... yeah, somewhat ironic but who cares?

Or Man joins Forum and doesn't want to discuss anything :rofl:

Top Bottom