• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I could not care less about he politics of an actor who I enjoy watching act. If they are entertaining, they’re entertaining.

Barbarella comes to mind.
    That's some weird mind you have.

Nick Offerman is a liberal atheist and I can't stand watching his standup acts. But, I can watch him sit and sip scotch.

[video=youtube;LS-ErOKpO4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS-ErOKpO4E[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think I had heard of Pratt before. Sounds like a fine young man. I bet his parents are proud of him.

Some of these other people. Not so much.

2528C75F00000578-2930861-Adventurer_Chris_Pratt_hauls_his_hunting_gear_through_LAX_on_Wed-a-1_1422556721976.jpg
    chris-pratt-fishing-small.jpg.839x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg
    ChrisPratt1.gif
    2527EE4700000578-2930861-image-a-37_1422552723012.jpg
    chris-pratt-erected-a-giant-metal-cross-on-easter-sunday-05.jpg
    920x920.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's some weird mind you have.

Nick Offerman is a liberal atheist and I can't stand watching his standup acts. But, I can watch him sit and sip scotch.

Also New Year's Eve.

And I did watch them both.

With Lagavulin.

[video=youtube;ukc-au8UtlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukc-au8UtlQ[/video]

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    It's okay to like Nick Offerman for his acting roles. Check him out in Fargo... great character.

It's okay to disassociate actors and whatnots from their personal lives. In fact, it's encouraged.

Isn't that kind of like buying from Dick's sporting goods? I heard from Ingo that was bad. :stickpoke:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I like Chris Pratt. He's one of us.

I like that he's not ashamed of the things that make him like us.

He was smart to layer the message in his speech between bits of silly humor. Very effective.

He's among the best if not the best young actor who can do action well and comic relief well at the same time. He's got the same quality that Bruce Willis has.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like Chris Pratt. He's one of us.

I like that he's not ashamed of the things that make him like us.

He was smart to layer the message in his speech between bits of silly humor. Very effective.

He's among the best if not the best young actor who can do action well and comic relief well at the same time. He's got the same quality that Bruce Willis has.

NSFW due to language but he is funny as can be...These bloopers are a riot...I saw a panel interview with the cast and they said working with him is tough because his improv's are funnier than the script..The head writer said the funniest line delivered in the entire season was an improv he did when Leslie was sick with the flu....As she was heading out the door he was at a prop computer and said, "Hey Leslie, I typed your symptons in the computer and it says you have "internet connectivity problems"....The head writer and director said he thanks his stars everyday that someone had a camera on him when he said it...The head writer said it's pretty sad when I make a living writing comedy and the best line ever done on my signature show was a Chris Pratt ad lib done on a whim....

[video=youtube;AMlyrdR1Uwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMlyrdR1Uwg[/video]

He's got a letter from the legal team at NBC hanging on his wall reminding him that before he shows his actual penis to other people on the set he has to have permission before hand signed from all other cast saying they are okay with it...Leslie wasn't giving the right response to him jumping in front of her with the covering they use for TV so he decided to improv without the device...They got the shot and he got the warning letter..It's funnier when he tells it here...

[video=youtube;5Epez-jCTic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Epez-jCTic[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom