• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Actions or strategies carefully planned for an end result can be good if the scene, elements and BG’s follow your scenario based training exactly. Otherwise, hopefully you will have the fundamentals to dance.

Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    Actions or strategies carefully planned for an end result can be good if the scene, elements and BG’s follow your scenario based training exactly. Otherwise, hopefully you will have the fundamentals to dance.

1st rule of warfare: No battle plan survives contact with the enemy.

RoGrrr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Another question, my wife’s uncles church in Louisville has services for over 10K , how would you devise a security plan for that? You’d need a platoon or more to be effective.

Not sure if you're aware, but they DO have a platoon.

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Not every church security issue needs a firearm, if that’s all the training you recommend you’re setting them up for failure.

Having had many ministry experiences over 35 years, MOST security issues in a church don't need a firearm.

Petty theft, vagrants, basic building security, keeping track of teenagers (if you know what I mean...), directing the "would be prophet" away from the senior pastor before and after him speaking, disruptive attendees that want to exhibit strange worship habits, securing the offering money, etc. These are 99% of the issues that church security face.

That said, I keep my eyes open when I pray, know the exits, pack high capacity with an extra mag, every Sunday.

Top Bottom