• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    The cops up there in Dearborn were happy to rough up the US citizens of a fairly common group (that sometimes wear funny looking fish) at the behest of another less common group in this country for hanging around on public property that was even off the area that the latter group was using. So at least you didn't get roughed up then detained until the event was over.
    If you're talking about Acts 17 Apologetics, yes, the cops in Dearborn seem to be cohorts with the Muslim security at the Muslim street festivals which are held on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

And now you all know why my username is Protest.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If you're talking about Acts 17 Apologetics, yes, the cops in Dearborn seem to be cohorts with the Muslim security at the Muslim street festivals which are held on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

And now you all know why my username is Protest.

Yes, I was trying to avoid the prohibition on anything of a religious nature, thus the rather tortured phrasing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    This is incredibly disgusting peice of bigotry; Why are the homosexuals so intolerant of respecting the values of straights? Dont they have anything better to do than hassle, attack and berate straights with this intimidation tactic?

I say kudos to the bakery for standing up for they're values in an America where being straight & traditional are taboo.

Any shop, business ought to be able to run they're business as they see fit.

The fact that a cookie shop has been attacked for not baking cupcakes is beyond me, but I think the next time I stop by McDonalds I'll ask for a rallyburger, and when they dont comply, I'll pitch a fit, and start hosting rallies for they're obvious and blantant intolerance of my desires, no matter if it's not on the menu or not.

Bakery + 1
    Homosexuals -1

Me and associates plan to make frequent stops in support of the family.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    That was quite a protest on Monday. That's me on the right.

inline.jpg

LOL

Should've brought a football, and played alittle smear the...Nevermind :laugh:

Next time, invite me, I'll bring some buddies who'll have some fun.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom