• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    First I don't wish to hijack the thread so if preferred let me know and I will open another thread.

So our church board is looking for new ideas of how to do outreach and draw people in and keep them.
    I have been raised in this church my whole life. Way back in 1975-76 they peaked at 250 attendees per week. However as the economy has changed many have moved away from the area and over time we have had to cutback on programs. Now we are under 100 per week and are looking for new ways to reach people.
    So, I would like to hear ideas and experiences that others are doing at their churches to reach people.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    First I don't wish to hijack the thread so if preferred let me know and I will open another thread.

So our church board is looking for new ideas of how to do outreach and draw people in and keep them.
    I have been raised in this church my whole life. Way back in 1975-76 they peaked at 250 attendees per week. However as the economy has changed many have moved away from the area and over time we have had to cutback on programs. Now we are under 100 per week and are looking for new ways to reach people.
    So, I would like to hear ideas and experiences that others are doing at their churches to reach people.

If you are a satanist, this is the right thread.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ummm no. Opened the wrong door. I'll just see myself out

SadPessimisticAlbatross-small.gif

Top Bottom