• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Paul are you familiar with the "West Memphis 3" and if so do you think they are guilty or not???? I have went back and forth on it but I am now leaning towards guilty as sin...I do not like how Johnnie Depp and others have turned them into Pop Culture Heroes.....The more I looked into it I came to the conclusion that they did kill them young boys...The reason I ask is the lawyers for them played the "They were young and just dabbled in the occult" defense and being as how you had some friends into that from the same time period I am curious about your take on it????

Dang, can't make up my mind either! It seems to me the prosecution had a pretty solid case in the original trial, but....

...I watched the three professionally-produced documentary films about those "boys" (not so much anymore) and I start to have doubts. The third film makes a fairly compelling case that it was one of the adult men (one of the dead kids' dads, maybe) that could have done it.

The west Memphis three seem like pretty scummy guys, honestly...but the world is full of scummy people who have never hurt anyone...scummy does. It automatically equal murder.

i guess my thoughts are this: either the boys murdered those kids, or the real murderer has used to boys to cover himself.

Bad stuff all around, really.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    So we've mentioned 3 version of Satanism. Very impressed so far.
    Which versions will INGO end up demanding the other 2 denounce?
    When will the INGO Wiccans demand to be excluded from the thread. ?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So we've mentioned 3 version of Satanism. Very impressed so far.
    Which versions will INGO end up demanding the other 2 denounce?
    When will the INGO Wiccans demand to be excluded from the thread. ?

I would say in about five more pages.....This thread is new.....

Let's send out this dog whistle and see what we get....."EYE OF NEWT!!! GET YOUR EYE OF NEWT RIGHT HERE!!!!"

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/witches-to-cast-spell-on-trump-again/

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    madonna-bapthomet.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I can hear her publicists now.....

"Sorry Kathy....We even lost the Satanists.....Do you think you can get a refund on your soul you sold to the devil?"

"I NEVER told you that...How'd did you know???"

"Come on Kathy....No one can suck as bad at comedy as you and make the money you make....."

"I...I...I...Am shattered...."

"Hey just got an email from Beelzabub....Yeah he released your soul...Hell standards are low but not that low...How about giving Jesus a shot???"

"Will He take me???"

"He'll take anyone...He knew you sucked at comedy while you were still in the womb and loved you anyway..."

"Are you sure..."

"Yes...It's His reason to be....He still loves you...Always has, always will..."

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What's the choir sound like? I mean, I know what Charlie Daniels taught us on the matter, but surely there's more meat on that bone.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oh Sally Quinn...We hardly knew you it seems....I guess the occult is big in D.C.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2017/09/19/dc-media-covered-sally-quinns-occultism-hex-casting-decades

[FONT=&quot]... She reveals that, in her less mellow days, she put hexes on three people who promptly wound up having their lives ruined, or ended.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]The first, cast in 1969, was spurred by old-fashioned jealousy. Some exotic beauty at a Halloween party inspired lust in Quinn’s beau at the time—and then killed herself just days after Sally cast her spell.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Her second victim was Clay Felker, the longtime editor of New York magazine who oversaw a brutal profile of Quinn in 1973, just before her catastrophic debut on the CBS Morning News. Quinn hexed Felker not long after flaming out at CBS and returning to Washington. “Some time afterward, Rupert Murdoch bought New York magazine in a hostile takeover, and Felker was out,” she writes. “Clay never recovered professionally. Worse, he got cancer, which ultimately caused his death.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Target number three: a shady psychic who, the autumn after Quinn Bradlee was born, ran afoul of Sally’s maternal instincts. The woman dropped dead before year’s end.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Now and again, Quinn stresses that she doesn’t take her psychic abilities too seriously. ...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]But the denials ring hollow. The book is awash in tales of Quinn’s occult prowess—she wants people to take this seriously, or at least to believe she takes this seriously. At the very least, she scared herself so badly when her third curse hit its mark—prompting a panic that her previous hexes had been karmically responsible for her son’s illness—that she vowed never to dabble in the dark arts again. Period.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]Which is probably for the best in these overheated political times. “You can’t imagine the number of people who have asked me to put a hex on Donald Trump—I mean, I have got friends lined up,” she says. “This is my biggest restraint now.”[/FONT]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I ain't gonna lie....Sir Christopher Lee scared the crap out of me when I would watch those Hammer films on "Fright Night" (our local horror movie weekly with a host....)

fearmophoto2.jpg

[SIZE=+1]Fright Night?[/SIZE]
    Fright Night was the "Shock Theater" movie program that ran from 1971 to 1975 on WDRB TV-41 in Louisville, Kentucky. When the independent channel 41 went on the air in February of ’71, it ushered in a new-- to my generation-- era of locally-produced television programming in a time when network television had come to dominate the other stations in the region. For a brief but wonderful time, local kids were treated once again to afternoon children’s shows like Funsville, hosted by the lovable Presto the Magic Clown, and we got our first personal exposure to Abbott & Costello, the Three Stooges, Ultraman, the Tarzan movies of Johnny Weissmuller and so many other cultural icons through WDRB’sinventive, movie-based weekend programs. It was a great time to be a kid, and when Fright Night first aired on March 6, 1971, it got even better...

[SIZE=+1]Saturdays at 7? [/SIZE]
    Like countless other "monster kids" of my generation, I grew up reading about the classics of the horror and sci-fi genres in a little magazine called Famous Monsters of Filmland. Editor Forrest J. Ackerman and his ackolytes had turned us all on to films produced 30 and sometimes 40 years before we were born, and names like Chaney, Karloff, Lugosi (and yes, even Rondo Hatton) were being spoken in hushed reverence in study halls and playgrounds across America. It was a time before cable TV, before Blockbuster and the instant accessibility of the VCR, and if you wanted to see a classic like Bride of Frankenstein, it meant poring over television listings for months--or years-- hoping...

And then came Fright Night.
    What set it apart from other "Shock Theater" shows was its choice of movies and (most important to us 8-year-olds) its airtime. WDRB’s decision to run a double-feature horror movie bill from 7 to 10 PM on a Saturday night in prime time was almost unheard of! This was the early 70’s, the era of CBS’ killer sitcom lineup of All in the Family, The Mary Tyler Moore Show and others, and it seemed like a suicide move. What it was was an alternative-- and a surprise hit. And the movies, classics (and not-so’s) from the vaults of Universal, Columbia, MGM and the like, were not to be found on the other, late-night Creature Features show running on the ABC affiliate WLKY. Our prayers had been answered-- and a new local folk hero--The Fearmonger-- was born...
    [SIZE=+1]The Fearmonger?[/SIZE]
    There’s no doubt about it, Channel 41 was a low-budget operation. Broadcasting from a converted garage on East Main Street, they had very little in the way of funds or set space that wasn’t already being used to support the afternoon kid’s shows and the news desk where Wilson Hatcher, the station announcer, gave the occasional update. Their solution to the problem of providing a host and his environs for Fright Night was unique--there would be no set. Instead, a dimly uplit, slightly solarized face would slowly materialize out of the darkness to introduce the movies (and crack a few well-worn howlers from the Barnabas Collins in a Funny Vein joke book) and then fade mysteriously away again into the night. And the man to personify the newly-christened Fearmonger would be local actor and long-time TV and radio commercial performer Charles Kissinger...

charliek.jpg
    [SIZE=+1]Good evening, Fright Night fans...[/SIZE]
    By the time his stint as The Fearmonger rolled around, Charlie Kissinger had already become something of an institution in local theatre, performing in several productions of Shakespeare in Central Parkand at Louisville’s prestigious Actors Theatre. He was a prolific writer and performer of tv and radio commercial spots and a talented voice man as well-- in fact, his voice can still be heard occasionally on radio spots for some of his long-time clients! Although he spent a brief time on the west coast in the late 60’s, his film career didn’t really take off until he returned home to Louisville and met up with another local legend of sorts, exploitation director William Girdler.

Charles appeared in several of Girdler’s movies, starring in the legendary Three on a Meathook and Asylum of Satan and appearing in supporting roles in just about everything else Girdler ever produced including Pam Grier’s Sheba Baby, the notorious blaxploitation Exorcist knock-off Abby, Grizzly, The Zebra Killer and The Manitou! Just as Girdler’s budgets and quality of production were beginning to rise, he was killed in a helicopter crash while scouting locations in 1978.
    Charlie continued working steadily in theater and advertising throughout the 80’s, but declining health put him in the hospital, and he died of a heart attack at St. Anthony’s Medical Center on January 21, 1991 at the age of 66. He is buried in St. Louis Cemetery. He was a veteran of the United States Army during WW II, and a member of the Screen Actors Guild, Actors Equity, and the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors. While he had a diverse career in many media, his portrayal of The Fearmonger is what locals remember him most--and fondly--for.

http://www.williamgirdler.com/kissinger.html

Thanks for putting me on that Babylon Bee site...That's some funny stuff right there....

http://babylonbee.com/news/local-pastor-still-calling-every-guy-whose-name-forgets-brother/

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've been a Santaist for most of my life. Especially as a kid, of course, but even as an adult I've enjoyed the mythology and character of someone who exists solely to provide joy to children. I've been to the Santa Museum in Santa Claus, IN. I've gotten my picture taken with Santa while in my uniform during the Circle of Lights, and am friends with a former Holiday World Santa who now is a recruiter and trainer for Santas for "The North Pole Experience" in the southwest.

That said, this thread confuses me. None of those guys looks like a proper Santa. He should look like this:

220px-Jonathan_G_Meath_portrays_Santa_Claus.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Voodoo, close enough.

Prosecutors: Mom Stabbed 2 Children To Death In 'Ritual' Killing « CBS Boston

Latarsha Sanders was arraigned on two accounts of murder after her two young boys were found dead in a Prospect Street apartment.

Police said the 43-year-old acted alone when she stabbed her five-year-old and eight-year-old sons multiple times.

The eight-year-old boy was stabbed as many as 50 times, said prosecutors.

According to court documents, family members told investigators that Sanders had practiced Voodoo.

Top Bottom