CIVIL RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION: General Religious Discussion...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I've been hooked on watching this guy's videos.
    [video=youtube;00BFBlnn3hE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00BFBlnn3hE[/video]

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Beth Moore is a tremendously poor teacher, even if women preaching was biblical (it isn’t). She relies on emotionalism and feelings, but is a terrible exegete of Scripture. Pick a teaching of hers at random, and see how quickly she flees off the pages of the Bible. She has supported some of the worst of the prosperity teachers (from Joyce Meyer to the Osteens), yet the SBC still promotes her.

As a pastor in a technically SBC church, I think the writing is on the wall. The Social Justice/Critical Theory advocates are all over leadership. I don’t think leadership has the stomach for this fight—or they approve of her. It won’t be long before it boils over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could disagree.

[video=youtube;gO4vNy6MoYE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO4vNy6MoYE&t=385s[/video]

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Heh, that's like saying communism is a criminal enterprise.
    But I will go read what the link has to say.

Passing thought, aint it weird how far the meanings of conservatism and liberalism have been distorted, prostituted, high jacked, redefined, however you wanta say it!
    There is no more conserving of anything. There is no liberty in liberal. Gaahhh!
    OK, I'm done. Gonna go look at the link.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The world's going to hell. I was listening to NPR instead of talking about Catholics they were talking about southern baptist.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    well at least I'm camping so I don't have to worry about it too much. Aren't one of you guys from Anderson? I just happened to realize that cuz we're sitting in Mound State Park. I need a sports bar to go to for game 7 of the Stanley Cup that will actually have the sound up! Help? Or in biblical terms Save me!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Some INGO heads are exploding trying to figure out which group they hate more.

giphy.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Haven't read the decision. I remember Clarence Thomas saying once that the key for him is coercion. If no one is being coerced to recognize or accept a particular religion, displays are fine....but that's him.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Haven't read the decision. I remember Clarence Thomas saying once that the key for him is coercion. If no one is being coerced to recognize or accept a particular religion, displays are fine....but that's him.

Thomas' concurrence is more along the lines of "the establishment clause doesn't apply to states" (which, incidentally, I agree with).

Gorsuch's concurrence was "being offended isn't standing."

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The world's going to hell. I was listening to NPR instead of talking about Catholics they were talking about southern baptist.

Yep, you're right, it is.:popcorn:

My dad used to say things about baptists like how he suspected they would be at the front of the line to embrace fascism in the US. But hey, he listened to NPR religiously.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    While working in Louisiana in the early 80's was really surprised at how pervasive witchcraft was. Not the new age type stuff (rainbows, crystals and hypnotism) but that Anne Francis Twilight Zone oh where's my plane ticket stuff.

Top Bottom