• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Here's that link to the forum rules again and like was stated within that link is one for the classifieds. These rules explain perfectly the reason for your questions in Post #1

Don't take this as a beat down but we see so many come here, run for 50 posts to gain access to the classifieds, and then that's all they do, here for the classifieds, no more contributions to the forum.

We're a fairly tight knit community and many of us know each other personally.

Hell, I started off here as a runner and got smacked down. You know what though, I've met some of the best people thru INGO in my time here.

That's what makes INGO great.

Peruse the many threads of INGOERS helping one another out in a time of need or the threads for Meet and Eats or Meet and Shoots. There's plenty to see.

Stick around and you'll see for yourself what a great community INGO is. We're more than just classifieds

jjohnson878

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    Here's that link to the forum rules again and like was stated within that link is one for the classifieds. These rules explain perfectly the reason for your questions in Post #1

Don't take this as a beat down but we see so many come here, run for 50 posts to gain access to the classifieds, and then that's all they do, here for the classifieds, no more contributions to the forum.

We're a fairly tight knit community and many of us know each other personally.

Hell, I started off here as a runner and got smacked down. You know what though, I've met some of the best people thru INGO in my time here.

That's what makes INGO great.

Peruse the many threads of INGOERS helping one another out in a time of need or the threads for Meet and Eats or Meet and Shoots. There's plenty to see.

Stick around and you'll see for yourself what a great community INGO is. We're more than just classifieds
    while no matter what i say, people are going to believe what they want to believe. yes the classifieds are a lovely perk, im literally waiting on a drug test to start working at a gun range where i would get considerable discounts, thats not the reason i joined, and if i just wanted to use the classifieds, id have paid the 20$. ive already made a contact and a possible range buddy, i even learned about some good motorcycle roads i had no idea existed because i just moved to this state almost 2 months ago. im also looking forward to events and trainings and actually getting out with the community, im just an eager beaver. as i said earlier, im not trying to pick a fight with anyone, i just wanted to know what i did wrong so i could not do it again, ive been made aware of my mistake and ive apologized for it

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    while thats hilarious, im not looking to bypass any rules, just wanted clarification on what rule i broke
    As long as you cite @BigRed I see no problem. We'd know if you were straight-up plagiarizing BigRed, the profanity filters get a work out when he's on a roll and there are a lot of ****s, ****s, ****s, *******s, and ************s.

jjohnson878

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    Also a friendly observation from my time here, we like to repeat ourselves, lol. You'll probably get about 4 more people explaining the classifieds, the rules, or the quality posts. They're not piling on or anything. Just trying to talk
    thats absolutely fine, i just needed to know what i did wrong so i could not do it again

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah, speaking of profanity filters. Do NOT rely on them. Especially in compound words. It VERY often misses the curse word inside and it slips through. A great way to get a few extra points. LOL
    Let’s see…

Wristwatch
    Saltwater

The “****” used to get asterisked out, hehe. Now it doesn’t, even standalone. Did this word get “approved“?

For the record, I personally approve of this word.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Let’s see…

Wristwatch
    Saltwater

The “****” used to get asterisked out, hehe. Now it doesn’t, even standalone. Did this word get “approved“?

For the record, I personally approve of this word.
    no but the word for :poop: isnt so well adjusted. Just sayin..

Top Bottom