• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So... Somebody posted in the other thread (forum announcements) about how they couldn't post pics from their Kindle. I was in the process of telling them how when apparently my and there posts were deleted.

Don't even remember the persons name, but in case you happen to find this thread, yes, you CAN post pics from a kindle.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So how much bacon do I need to leave on your porch for admission?

As tempting as a bacon bribe may be it is beyond my ability to accept said bacon......:)

LT-6 is a group that came together in the OSUT thread last winter when every one was snowed in. We are like minded and a bit off center. We shoot together and share a lot of things. When someone needs help, there is response. The way is to come and hang out. See if you fit.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    As tempting as a bacon bribe may be it is beyond my ability to accept said bacon......:)

LT-6 is a group that came together in the OSUT thread last winter when every one was snowed in. We are like minded and a bit off center. We shoot together and share a lot of things. When someone needs help, there is response. The way is to come and hang out. See if you fit.
    QFT! . . . Come pant-less, or don't come at all!

Top Bottom