• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yeah. Unfortunately, many have learned that I'll swing at almost anything.

3725930.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just an FYI, when playing golf and you arent feeling quite so fresh because it is so hot... DO NOT use the ball washer. Hurts like hell if you dont use it right. (you would think they would have directions on it)

I'll bring my own wet wipes from now on and leave the fancy things like ballwashers and bidets to the uppity folks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just an FYI, when playing golf and you arent feeling quite so fresh because it is so hot... DO NOT use the ball washer. Hurts like hell if you dont use it right. (you would think they would have directions on it)

I'll bring my own wet wipes from now on and leave the fancy things like ballwashers and bidets to the uppity folks.

I visualize a scene cut from the original "Caddy Shack"

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I'll take your joke, and offer a real solution! (cause that's just now weird INGO is)

This stuff is great.

Fresh_Balls_products.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll see your product and raise you...

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo. In the summer, it makes an AWESOME body wash. It contains peppermint oil. Quite refreshing.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Anyone who is capable of navigating this forum and uploading a custom avatar has already demonstrated the skills necessary for uploading pictures to photobucket and posting them here.
    I've only demonstrated the skills necessary to talk my daughter into posting my avatar phot for me. That's why I've had the same one since I've been a member?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The 'old' rule stated

There wasn't much concern about quality, desirability, misleading, etc., before. Nothing changes in terms of the 'pic'. Everything changes in terms of the 'no pics'.

We're discussing advertiser options, but yes stock photos are allowed. Most retailers on the net use stock photos and I see no reason why our members should hold our advertisers to a 'higher' standard. I'm sure we can all trust a stock photo when they are selling NIB items since we do it already when shopping the internet.

As for stock photos in other instances, caveat emptor. Feedback ratings will accurately reflect how accurate one's descriptions and photos are. Again, there hasn't been an issue with stock photos being used in the past, it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
    Not to be argumentive, but doesn't our feedback and our reputations already reflect how accurate our descriptions are?
    In my opinion, if some members pass by ads without pics, great! That just leaves more deals for those of us that don't care or don't need them to make the effort to talk offline with the seller and perhaps meet up to check out the item personally.
    I'll follow whatever rules you guys come up with up unless/until the time comes that I decide not to. At that time I'll bid you good luck and farewell.

I've actually got a couple nice guns that I need to sell that I've been holding on to for quite some time now, just because I haven't asked my kids to take the time to help me post the pics.
    Please forgive me if this is breaking any rules, but if anyone is interested in a very nice Benelli 20 ga., feel free to get ahold of me. ( maybe I'll go ahead and list them before December.)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'll see your product and raise you...

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo. In the summer, it makes an AWESOME body wash. It contains peppermint oil. Quite refreshing.
    I actually use that, and it IS awesome! Now, having said that, it is NOT all over body wash! Don't EVER run out of body wash while in the shower, and use this shampoo as a replacement! You're Welcome!

Top Bottom