Not open for further replies.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    A woman speechless.

What a lovely sight.

Oh, and I think it would be cool to separate them. Shouldn't take shooter more than an hour or two to figure it out and get it done :D

I'm never speechless.

E.V.E.R.

If it aint broke don't fix it.I see no problem with the way it is.:dunno:
    BullCrap. :D

It may not be "broken" but it's a pain in the arse. That being said, I am not a sit supporter so I don't have much else to say on the matter. :popcorn:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    As I look through the classifieds I see members who like to sell multiple guns in a single post including long guns and handguns. I'm open to the idea but still looking into it. Your site supporter stauts or lack there of has nothing to do with me splitting up forums. If I think it will improve the site I will do it.

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    OK Rachel.I am very sorry i got on your bad side but life goes on.If you want to report then have at it.I like the way it is.To the mods you are doing a great job,why make it more difficult for someone not buying anyway.Life is short enjoy it.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    OK Rachel.I am very sorry i got on your bad side but life goes on.If you want to report then have at it.I like the way it is.To the mods you are doing a great job,why make it more difficult for someone not buying anyway.Life is short enjoy it.

Are you serious? I don't even have a "bad side". Have we even ever argued? I'm confused.
    I think you read too far into my post and somehow missed the smiles. ugh.

I hate flat text.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    {snicker}

Okay, Okay....you got me.

As I look through the classifieds I see members who like to sell multiple guns in a single post including long guns and handguns. I'm open to the idea but still looking into it. Your site supporter stauts or lack there of has nothing to do with me splitting up forums. If I think it will improve the site I will do it.

Again....misunderstood.

I was just saying that since I am not a site supporter I don't really have the right to complain about *anything* here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom