• ...and so much more!
  • Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    No limits down this way.... very easy to enforce if there were because they never have any ammo in stock.... at least not in qty.

I bought the 1 box of Fed. .22lr they had on Friday and the sporting goods manager stated that he doesnt order 9mm & .45 etc... anymore because they never get any in....:dunno: I then replied, maybe because you dont order it?

WM a$$hat$!!!

1234steve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    clark county
    i just hate that after 10 o'clock i can't buy ammo in clarksville.
    it's like i was having varmit problems and i was out of .22 ammo
    and i couldn't buy any because it was past 10
    so i had to wait another day to get those pesty varmits:draw:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    i just hate that after 10 o'clock i can't buy ammo in clarksville.
    it's like i was having varmit problems and i was out of .22 ammo
    and i couldn't buy any because it was past 10
    so i had to wait another day to get those pesty varmits:draw:
    Thats corporate the 10pm thing. same thing in every walmart I've been in a dozen states. 10pm-5am or 6am I can't recall which.

volsfandan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Swayzee
    Marion wal-mart is out of everything but .22 and shotgun shells. The two old ladies that work in the sporting goods department that always look like they are lost have no idea if they're going to get anymore popular pistol calibers. Guess they might be putting the k-mart business model into effect.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well here in lies the problem. You have certain people, who will call Walmart and bug them about when their ammo shipments are coming in. Then like vulchers with the scent of death swoop in, and whipe them out. I'm sick of reading posts about how some idiot bought all the .9mm from their local Walmart. Or people leaving with entire shooping carts full of ammo. Here's an idea buy in bulk of the net. Wow that's a new idea. Hmmmmmmmmmmm buying in bulk will not kill you on shipping, plus you never have to leave your house. Also sick of people claming that they have been stocking up for some period of time. Yet they come out of the wood work with ever annoying posts, about whiping out Walmarts supplies. It's a crock of ****, and some people need to pull their heads, out of their asses! My :twocents:

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    WOW

Well here in lies the problem. You have certain people, who will call Walmart and bug them about when their ammo shipments are coming in. Then like vulchers with the scent of death swoop in, and whipe them out. I'm sick of reading posts about how some idiot bought all the .9mm from their local Walmart. Or people leaving with entire shooping carts full of ammo. Here's an idea buy in bulk of the net. Wow that's a new idea. Hmmmmmmmmmmm buying in bulk will not kill you on shipping, plus you never have to leave your house. Also sick of people claming that they have been stocking up for some period of time. Yet they come out of the wood work with ever annoying posts, about whiping out Walmarts supplies. It's a crock of ****, and some people need to pull their heads, out of their asses! My :twocents:

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think. :D

perfekthaze

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Fortville, IN
    im gonna have to agree with U.S. Patriot on this one. im really getting fed up with all the retards going into wal-mart and buying all the ammo in the entire case. if ur gonna buy bulk DO IT ON THE F***NG INTERNET! guess what? most of the time its cheaper!!! gee, i have an idea why the price might be going up-- it's because EVERYONE who owns a gun is buying WAY too much ammo and making supply very, very low. when supply is low and demand is high then the price is also high. pretty fu***ng simple. you guys want the price to go down? QUIT BUYING ENOUGH AMMO TO LAST YOU TWO GOD DAMN YEARS! all i want is a box of 45 or 9mm ammo at a reasonable price so i can shoot in my backyard when its nice outside. :chillout:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Gosh, Wally, if only folks would just start thinking about others! Then people wouldn't park their shopping carts where others couldn't get around them, and they wouldn't drive slow in the left lane, and they'd take better care of their things, and save their money, and pay their bills and drive more carefully, and eat healthier, and they wouldn't buy up all the cheap ammo at Wal Mart!

Guess what - Wal Mart has the cheapest prices on ammo, even better than the Internet, and people are going to buy it up as long as the shelves aren't full. You can operate in the world under the rules of reality, or go around wishing that the world operated differently. Let me know how it works out for you.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I could care less what people do with their own money. Just sick of all the damn Walmart posts. If you want to start one to help fellow shooters in your area that's good idea. Other then that wish people would move onto something else. Like we do not know that Walmart is usualy out, beat that dead horse.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I could care less what people do with their own money. Just sick of all the damn Walmart posts. If you want to start one to help fellow shooters in your area that's good idea. Other then that wish people would move onto something else. Like we do not know that Walmart is usualy out, beat that dead horse.

I was just in wal-mart at County line and 65 and they where out of all their handgun ammo, can you believe it? Whats the deal with wally word not having any freaking ammo?
    :horse:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    im gonna have to agree with U.S. Patriot on this one. im really getting fed up with all the retards going into wal-mart and buying all the ammo in the entire case. if ur gonna buy bulk DO IT ON THE F***NG INTERNET! guess what? most of the time its cheaper!!! gee, i have an idea why the price might be going up-- it's because EVERYONE who owns a gun is buying WAY too much ammo and making supply very, very low. when supply is low and demand is high then the price is also high. pretty fu***ng simple. you guys want the price to go down? QUIT BUYING ENOUGH AMMO TO LAST YOU TWO GOD DAMN YEARS! all i want is a box of 45 or 9mm ammo at a reasonable price so i can shoot in my backyard when its nice outside. :chillout:

LOL strangely enough, folks aren't feeling any obligation to leave a box for you, and never will. Weirdos figure it's their money, they'll spend it how they want.

Reload. Have to shop around a bit for components occasionally, but I've been able to find some of everything I need.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    You know you should have left a box or two for someone else, right?

Yes, I do know that now....I mean, since I read Mao's 'Little Red Book', and the works of Trotsky and Lenin and Marx, I now realize that I should never think ahead and that everything belongs to everyone. It's governments job to distribute ammuntion equally! From each according to his ability, to each according to his need!

I also understand that money and capitalism are evil, and that all of my ammunition is actually property of the state! I fully admit that any preperation for the future, or "stocking up", was the work of a capitalist swine, and makes me guilty of a crime against the people.

I'm now prepared to have my ammunition confiscated, and to be bannished to Siberia!

Top Bottom