• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Read the linked article and it looked to me like Eastwood was asked along with other questions who he liked in 2020. He expressed his opinion in the answer and that was it. If people here are not willing to allow other's to have dissenting opinion; then you're part of the problem.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Read the linked article and it looked to me like Eastwood was asked along with other questions who he liked in 2020. He expressed his opinion in the answer and that was it. If people here are not willing to allow other's to have dissenting opinion; then you're part of the problem.

Please know I am not flipping out over this at all. It is very entertaining to stand back and watch the burn down that is being fueled by both sides and a willing MSM.
    My comment is true. If Clint is truly backing Mini-Mike he has tied his horse to a looser.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So, the guy who's carried a gun for Hollywierd in every show he's been in and making money from backs the most anti-gun candidate...well I guess any DemonRat would be that...SMH

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Clint didn’t sound particularly coherent when he was interviewed during the CBS coverage of the AT&T Pebble Beach golf tournament, so this wasn’t a total surprise to me.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

That's a crap statement, and you know it.

I (and others) simply have an opinion too. My opinion of him changed. I no longer think of him as a decent man. Oh, sure he's still a good actor, and director, but being as I know more about his character, I'll probably choose not to see any more movies he directs. (if he ever does another) I'm simply stating my opinion of the man.

This is a big reason why so many conservatives don't like to voice opinions. They get slammed by leftists... who can't shut up about their opinions.

We can have dissenting opinions, but we don't go ballistic like the lefties do...

If I (we) were part of the problem, I'd do what the left does... I'd go to a restaurant where he was peacefully eating a meal, and proceed to yell, and scream at him for trying to destroy the county by backing such a fool...

I'd probably call him names, throw things at him...

I'd take his hat right off his head, and try to keep it or tear it up...

I'd go to organizers, and protest if he tried to have a public speaking engagement...

No, he simply ran his mouth once too often, and I discovered he was an idiot with stupid political views, so I'm not gonna support him anymore.

Now, it won't hurt him, he's old, and he's been rich for decades, but it's just disappointing when someone you thought was OK turns out to be an idiot, so, not being a violent, intolerant leftie, it's all I can do.

Unless I want to be a part of the problem... but that's what I would do... if I were a leftist.

Then again, the guy's an actor. For all we know it's a paid endorsement....
    Gloomy Bloomy has been throwing the greenbacks around.

Last edited:

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    That's a crap statement, and you know it.

I (and others) simply have an opinion too. My opinion of him changed. I no longer think of him as a decent man. Oh, sure he's still a good actor, and director, but being as I know more about his character, I'll probably choose not to see any more movies he directs. (if he ever does another) I'm simply stating my opinion of the man.

This is a big reason why so many conservatives don't like to voice opinions. They get slammed by leftists... who can't shut up about their opinions.

We can have dissenting opinions, but we don't go ballistic like the lefties do...

If I (we) were part of the problem, I'd do what the left does... I'd go to a restaurant where he was peacefully eating a meal, and proceed to yell, and scream at him for trying to destroy the county by backing such a fool...

I'd probably call him names, throw things at him...

I'd take his hat right off his head, and try to keep it or tear it up...

I'd go to organizers, and protest if he tried to have a public speaking engagement...

No, he simply ran his mouth once too often, and I discovered he was an idiot with stupid political views, so I'm not gonna support him anymore.

Now, it won't hurt him, he's old, and he's been rich for decades, but it's just disappointing when someone you thought was OK turns out to be an idiot, so, not being a violent, intolerant leftie, it's all I can do.

Unless I want to be a part of the problem... but that's what I would do... if I were a leftist.

Then again, the guy's an actor. For all we know it's a paid endorsement....
    Gloomy Bloomy has been throwing the greenbacks around.

Not really sure how my comment directed at no particular person here justified such a lengthy response straying from what I had in mind when writing what was, but it did.

Perhaps if I rephrase.....Clint is an 89 year old man who answered a question among many that he may not have even been expecting and he gave his honest opinion. Didn't see him stepping up to a soapbox to render such, nor did I see him toss any $ during the interview. Yet an overwhelming number of comments prior to my original gave the impression of bunched up panties and hurt feelings now seeking a safe place with faux boycott*. You know what, I don't even agree with the opinion expressed by Clint in this interview, but do believe he is entitled to what he said without others getting all worked up.

*At his age how likely is he even to be any part of any movie?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Lol, welcome to INGO?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of course we are all entitled to our opinions but what does his statement have to do with being a "decent person"? Are NO Democratic candidate supporters "decent people"?

And if we could step into the wayback machine and go back to when Bloomberg was a Republican (2001 - 2007), would people's opinions of Eastwood change if he had said he supported him then?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

We'll get to work on that 'allowing others to have dissenting opinion' as soon as we're done cleaning up being branded Nazis for having a dissenting opinion, or being mob-shamed for having a dissenting opinion or being disowned by family and friends for having a dissenting opinion. We feel for you but ****s to give are in short supply

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Was Bloomberg threatening to go after guns back then?

Perhaps not as actively as he does now, but I doubt that his views on guns has changed much over the years. Might be a chicken-egg kinda thing. Did he become anti-gun because he became a Democrat, or did he become a Democrat because he was anti-gun?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not really sure how my comment directed at no particular person here justified such a lengthy response straying from what I had in mind when writing what was, but it did.

Perhaps if I rephrase.....Clint is an 89 year old man who answered a question among many that he may not have even been expecting and he gave his honest opinion. Didn't see him stepping up to a soapbox to render such, nor did I see him toss any $ during the interview. Yet an overwhelming number of comments prior to my original gave the impression of bunched up panties and hurt feelings now seeking a safe place with faux boycott*. You know what, I don't even agree with the opinion expressed by Clint in this interview, but do believe he is entitled to what he said without others getting all worked up.

*At his age how likely is he even to be any part of any movie?

The whole 'part of the problem' schtick is indicative of some serious underwear torsion, my friend

Daddyus maximus expressed an opinion, as did you - and that should be fine. It is when you go all judgmental about his opinion that the wheels and the rails part company. Remember, everyone has one and they pretty much all stink

The goal is to not be like your typical vegan

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    We'll get to work on that 'allowing others to have dissenting opinion' as soon as we're done cleaning up being branded Nazis for having a dissenting opinion, or being mob-shamed for having a dissenting opinion or being disowned by family and friends for having a dissenting opinion. We feel for you but ****s to give are in short supply
    ^ This.....

Top Bottom