12   0   0
    EIqG0znWkAEEY3R

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Michael Knowles has an insight into the Epstein meme phenomenon...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/knowles-why-are-the-jeffrey-epstein-memes-so-popular

The whole Epstein thing may well be the 2 punch of the 1-2 that knocks down the mainstream media. The 1 punch being all the get Trump lies and fabrications. The juxtaposition of the media going all out to get Trump against the coverup for untold numbers of rich and powerful, including a former President/spouse of a Presidential candidate is going to turn off all but the most radical leftists. When the evil perpetrated and details of the coverup fully emerge even the left's trust in media will erode as well.

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    CNN and MSNBC had no coverage of the ABC coverup on the day it occurred. ABC themselves did not mention it on their newscast. NBC did cover it, not in news, but in celebrity gossip on Access Hollywood. And that is how it is done. Ignore or put it in a quasi news show and whistle past the graveyard...

f1370d3ed759366303b9c95b5a8cd52459535521db14122d92af42f3e6d4a018.png

I copied the picture from a comment on Instapundit, but I ran the same search and got the same result.

In other news:
    So ABC got NBC to fire Ashley Bianco for having accessed the tape in question while at ABC... but turns out she's not the whistleblower, and he still works at ABC?

ABC Insider: Why I, alone, released the Amy Robach Epstein tape

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I copied the picture from a comment on Instapundit, but I ran the same search and got the same result.

In other news:
    So ABC got NBC to fire Ashley Bianco for having accessed the tape in question while at ABC... but turns out she's not the whistleblower, and he still works at ABC?

ABC Insider: Why I, alone, released the Amy Robach Epstein tape

A small taste of what they're trying to do to Trump. #ResistABC. Instant karma

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    CNN media news show Reliable Sources, did not even mention the biggest media stories of the week. The totally skipped the ABC story about suppressing the Jeffery Epstein story. Then the skipped the ABC getting CBS to fire the producer they thought leaked the tape, then the revelation she was not the leaker.

Wha can you say but WOW...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    CNN media news show Reliable Sources, did not even mention the biggest media stories of the week. The totally skipped the ABC story about suppressing the Jeffery Epstein story. Then the skipped the ABC getting CBS to fire the producer they thought leaked the tape, then the revelation she was not the leaker.

Wha can you say but WOW...
    Media covering each other’s back side. Plus they couldn’t find a way to work Trumps name in all that somehow.

Top Bottom