EJST8hDX0AAjOwn

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Two jail guards taken into custody and charged in connection to the investigation of the prison death of Epstein, senior law enforcement official tells NBC

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Two jail guards taken into custody and charged in connection to the investigation of the prison death of Epstein, senior law enforcement official tells NBC

Pretty soon will we see "prison guards did not kill themselves" memes?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Another thing I have issue with. Those guys are being sold down the river, not for what they did (or didn't do), but because of the person they were supposed to look after. People killing themselves (or getting killed) while in custody isn't exactly a new thing. Even if they are in protective custody.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Another thing I have issue with. Those guys are being sold down the river, not for what they did (or didn't do), but because of the person they were supposed to look after. People killing themselves (or getting killed) while in custody isn't exactly a new thing. Even if they are in protective custody.

Maybe they shouldn't have taken the money and let Hillary into Epstein's cell. :dunno:

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012

Preemptive, I was no good at my job. Expect the same from anybody else?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And the queen may be impacted as well. There are rumors she is planning her retirement. You can’t help but wonder if the stress of this is a factor.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And the queen may be impacted as well. There are rumors she is planning her retirement. You can’t help but wonder if the stress of this is a factor.

You gotta feel bad for Charles - the guy is past the general age of retirement, yet still hasn't ever started his actual job.

Top Bottom