• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    They've always been more comfortable with wetwork than we are, and to protect the reputation of the royal family all bets might be off

Or with all the coincidental equipment and personnel failures; like with Constantine, maybe Old Nick himself came to collect that particular soul

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What if the SAS are the ones that offed Epstein?

They've always been more comfortable with wetwork than we are, and to protect the reputation of the royal family all bets might be off

Or with all the coincidental equipment and personnel failures; like with Constantine, maybe Old Nick himself came to collect that particular soul
    If this were to be the case one would think this Ghislaine Maxwell would by next up for elimination since she presumably would know all the dirty little secrets.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    The monarchy does.
    They already did the "accidental car crash in a tunnel" to keep stuff under control.

Honestly, I had forgotten about that...and now that you mention it, it does make Bug's question a lot more interesting.

If this were to be the case one would think this Ghislaine Maxwell would by next up for elimination since she presumably would know all the dirty little secrets.

That was one of my first thoughts as well. If she gets arrested, I suspect she'll be dead just as quickly as old Epstein.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That was one of my first thoughts as well. If she gets arrested, I suspect she'll be dead just as quickly as old Epstein.

They couldn't possibly. As blatant as Epstein's murder was, they're grasping onto a sliver of plausible deniability. If another accomplice ends up dead, there may actually be an unmanageable public outcry. A huge hit in faith/trust in authority.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    They couldn't possibly. As blatant as Epstein's murder was, they're grasping onto a sliver of plausible deniability. If another accomplice ends up dead, there may actually be an unmanageable public outcry. A huge hit in faith/trust in authority.
    More so than a presidential candidate being under surveillance by law enforcement, based on shaky evidence? Allegedly

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Prince Andrew accuser's sends out tweet: "I am making it publicy known that in no way, shape or form am I sucidal. I have made this known to my therapist and GP- If something happens to me- in the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    9zja4a4yr7441.jpg

Top Bottom