• ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    It airs tonight at 10pm.

There was a full-page ad in today's USA Today for it where the Statue of Liberty is holding a M4 in lieu of her torch.
    Cause we all know that torches are just as dangerous as an M4. It's a high capacity flame emitter after all

Wes225

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    I watched the commercial and it seemed they where more interested about the aurora victim talking about her stomach and intestines falling out than talking about the gun.

Not watching.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Yeah I saw that commercial too and was wondering what does a gun shot wound have to do with the AR-15 specifically? She could have gotten hit by the shotgun.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wonder how much air time Yojama-yomama-obamayo will have? I also wonder how many of our tax dollars went into producing this propaganda film. Hitler did it. Obama is doing it too.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    12 minutes in. Seems pretty neutral up until now...until the ER doc is going to throw a fit about the type of wounds she has to care for after the commercials. Boo hoo.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The Doctors certainly made the .223 cartridge sound powerful. I can't disagree with what the gentleman from the Mayo Clinic said. My comment to this would be that the wounds are not unusual for any rifle.

They did mention that fewer people ae killed with rifles then blunt force objects.

Yeager on next.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Yeager's appearance was definitely a good one. Of course they brought up "one more inch", but they actually left him on a very positive note.

I'm sure he wanted to say that this utopian society ideal is bull****, but going back to cavemen bashing skulls was a good point :)

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    A buddy of mine, Dr. Mike Barr, is the dentist featured in the special. He did well, I think. However, it was a hatchet job. James Yeager? Seriously?

It was even worse than I expected. :-(

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    A buddy of mine, Dr. Mike Barr, is the dentist featured in the special. He did well, I think. However, it was a hatchet job. James Yeager? Seriously?

Your buddy the dentist did a good interveiw.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley

Your buddy the dentist did a good interveiw.

I agree. He did very well.

I believe Yeager handled the situation as well as possible.

As for the whole show, it's been fairly neutral which surprises me. I don't expect this trend to continue though.

It will be interesting.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    Another thing I noticed about this show: Apparently everyone on it types on their computers with only 2 fingers. If I typed that slow, I'd just give up on the internet...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I agree. He did very well.

I believe Yeager handled the situation as well as possible.

As for the whole show, it's been fairly neutral which surprises me. I don't expect this trend to continue though.

It will be interesting.

Neutral until the end. Spent a fair amount of time on the 3D printer and ended with the comment that it was a weapon of war. Overall nothing all that earth shattering.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I just hope I can find this after it's broadcasted so I can take a look at it.

A bit surprised that so far it's being as neutral as possible.

Top Bottom