CNN loser Brit Piers Morgan feels he has the right to attack the US 2nd A...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Piers doesn't understand the responsibility true Americans have in their hearts to uphold individual liberty with their own lives. It is a spirit passed down to us from the Revolutionary war, from father to son -- a tradition of gun ownership and pride that this government belongs to the people, not the other way around. Obama doesn't understand it either, because he had no American father, and the "dreams from his father" were entirely different. I venture to say that most liberals probably grew up in a home without fathers to pass on such culture. To truly be an American to me, is to understand and respect the sacrifices made by our ancestors, and to be willing to do the same for our own children.

Great post

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    These Brits fail to realize that it's America that's kept their country safe from tyrannical governments for the past 70 years. The Second Amendment is one element balancing that equation.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Forget taking up a collection to buy him a ticket. I say we set up a catapult on the east coast, aim it in the general direction of England, and lob his sorry ass into the Atlantic.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Piers doesn't have 1A rights does he? Since he isn't a American citizen

I consider it irrelevant. If he can't abide our free exercise of our rights, I don't want to hear any of the crap he has spewing out of the wrong end of his body.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think he not only doesn't understand the 2A, but also the 1A.
    The 1A keeps the government from censoring you.
    It does not stop consequences from other people.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think the whole deportation petition made a complete mockery of the White House petition website. However, I view this as a positive because it shows you can't take any of those petitions too seriously.

The petition several weeks ago demanding a "gun control" plan got scores of attention from the media and was hailed as the public's outcry for tough gun legislation. However, this deportation petition has had a similar level of success and could be used as an argument to show that the response "gun control" petition should not be used as a barometer for the public's overall feelings on gun regulation.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    If it suits you, it suits me! :):

Thanks for the rep!

The last thing he will see from the American coast is a big line of people waving goodbye with a big smile, flipping him the bird, or mooning him "braveheart style".

I guess we probably should put a strobe light and a GPS tracker on him so the Brits can reclaim their property.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I think the whole deportation petition made a complete mockery of the White House petition website. However, I view this as a positive because it shows you can't take any of those petitions too seriously.

Did you see the petition last month to build the "death star"? That affirmed my belief that the White House's petition website was a joke.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Did you see the petition last month to build the "death star"? That affirmed my belief that the White House's petition website was a joke.

You have to admit, a well designed death star would be a good deterrent. We just have to make sure we don't leave any weaknesses, for example a small 2 meter exhaust port.:starwars:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's a better idea than shipping him back.
    Make him deliver pizza at night, in an "economically depressed" area.
    No guards. Just like an average citizen.
    Make him wear a jacket, I don't believe in guns.

Top Bottom