CNN loser Brit Piers Morgan feels he has the right to attack the US 2nd A...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I hope he does go back home. It erks me that someone like him doesn't want to remain in his country where it is "safer". He rather come to USA to make him money AND wants to change the laws to his liking. Wonder if he has ever been anwhere in US but NY or DC.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    He does have the right to attack anything verbally thanks to the 1st. It's a beautiful thing.
    Now sit back and...
    9b0fd0d2.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I love the irony of these alien *******s that come to the U.S. because of its freedoms and greatness and then ***** the loudest about them.

I'm sure that we have enough takers on here that we could buy Piers a one-way ticket. Too bad there isn't another titanic or sst to send him home on.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Well guess what Mr Morgan, Americans stopped taking advice from the English 236 years ago. You can swim your sorry a$$ back across the pond if you don't like it.:patriot:

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Errrr, for those of you that don't know about gun laws in other countries...

Since 1997, firearms have been strictly controlled in the UK. Similarly, Australia clamped down in a big way following the Port Arthur massacre in 1996.

The man listed in this thread's title is a Brit. He is originates from a country with very strict gun laws! Is he attempting to impose his own views (about this topic) on people in one or more other countries?

Yes, indeed!

Top Bottom