CNN show host Anthony Bourdain didn't top Kathy Griffin but he tried!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    No, he's your GUY.

So he can't possibly do anything wrong.

Or, you actually support the type of behavior he exhibits.

No he's OUR President...Everyone does things wrong and I have no idea what behavior you are talking about that he exhibits...His charitable giving??? His long standing support of the LGBTQ community??? His winning of the Ellis Island Award????

There are doers and whiners....I admire the doers and do not get angry at the whiners...Which is why I have never been cross with you or never questioned your sanity...Hate is like pus....I figure I am just helping you lance that hate boil.....Respect...:ingo:

Donald-Trump-Rosa-Parks.jpg

He is someone I have always admired...Even when he was a Democrat.....

Trump renovations[edit]

The rink was closed in 1980 for a proposed two years of renovations at $9.1 million. Six years after the problem-plagued work was still not completed by the city, Donald Trump persuaded Mayor Ed Koch to let him complete the work in four months at $3 million in order to have it open by the end of the year. Trump finished the job in just four months at a final cost 25% below the budget and for no profit. [SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] Koch initially objected but later agreed. The city had originally planned to employ the resource-saving – but largely untested – chemical compound Freon to generate ice, but instead time-proven brine was used. The rink reopened to the public on November 13, 1986.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP]

Last edited:

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    The truly hilarious part is how he lives rent free in so many people's head. But, after all, there does seem to be plenty of room and it isn't like it was being used for anything else.

:lmfao:

No, the real problem is there are so many that either support what he does or that are willing to make excuses for the sorry a** c*** that he does.

But in the meantime he's so inept all he does is **** off our allies and can't seem to make any of the wonderful marvelous a** DEALS that in his head that he think he can.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    How lond did RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA dominate the left narative? So now it is WS, NAZI's, DICTATORS and STILETTOS.

HYPERBOLIC HYPERTENSION!!!!!!!

waaa:tantrum::runaway::tantrum::runaway::tantrum::runaway::tantrum::runaway::tantrum::runaway::tantrum::runaway::tantrum:waaa2

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    No he's OUR President...Everyone does things wrong and I have no idea what behavior you are talking about that he exhibits...His charitable giving??? His long standing support of the LGBTQ community??? His winning of the Ellis Island Award????

Donald-Trump-Rosa-Parks.jpg

He is someone I have always admired...Even when he was a Democrat.....

Trump renovations[edit]

The rink was closed in 1980 for a proposed two years of renovations at $9.1 million. Six years after the problem-plagued work was still not completed by the city, Donald Trump persuaded Mayor Ed Koch to let him complete the work in four months at $3 million in order to have it open by the end of the year. Trump finished the job in just four months at a final cost 25% below the budget and for no profit. [SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] Koch initially objected but later agreed. The city had originally planned to employ the resource-saving – but largely untested – chemical compound Freon to generate ice, but instead time-proven brine was used. The rink reopened to the public on November 13, 1986.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP]

Wow, has he sold you a bill of goods.

By the way he didn't also sell you one of his crappy a** hats too did he?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Noggins for sale or rent, Dem heads to rent fifty cents. No phone, no food, no pets...guess we're gonna need three toilets.......

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Wow, has he sold you a bill of goods.

By the way he didn't also sell you one of his crappy a** hats too did he?

No need to insult....No I do not have one of his hats..I do not want to be a victim of violence...He has not "sold me a bill of goods", I just look at things through an historical context.....

I also assume that anyone you have voted for did not "sell you a bill of goods"...I respect your opinion enough to assume you voted your choice after considerable thought...Grant me the same courtesy if you would be so kind...

Hate is not a family value...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No need to insult....No I do not have one of his hats..I do not want to be a victim of violence...He has not "sold me a bill of goods", I just look at things through an historical context.....

I also assume that anyone you have voted for did not "sell you a bill of goods"...I respect your opinion enough to assume you voted your choice after considerable thought...Grant me the same courtesy if you would be so kind...

Given more latitude than anyone I've ever seen before. Also been given as much flack.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

It's my opinion take it as you wish. But I do find that crappy hat thing pretty much what I expect from one of the most inappropriate examples of a human being known to man to be pretty much in line with all the other inappropriate things he does. Wow, and I thought the Clinton's were bad. If nothing else Trump sure Trumps the Clintons.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    Sooo... say there was a member of INGO that wasn't particularly beloved by the other members, what would you recommend?

I think you found 'em.

Dddrees, every point you've pushed in these 5-odd pages of posts has amounted to little more than baseless accusations and spiteful rhetoric. I was never a Trump guy. Probably never will be. When the time came, I voted Cruz, and happily so. When that didn't pan out, I voted Trump. More out of necessity, but not for the now President lacking in absolutely any ideals or ambitions I could get behind. The point is I got off my ass and voted. As an American, that's my responsibility. Who can sit on the couch and do nothing, only to whine later on about how stupid everyone else's choice was? Legitimately? No-one. I wanted Cruz, and now Trump is OUR President. Just as Obama was before him. Instead of spewing hate at others, maybe try educating the American Public to make more sound, rational decisions in the future?

"United We Stand." You know the alternative.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I think you found 'em.

Dddrees, every point you've pushed in these 5-odd pages of posts has amounted to little more than baseless accusations and spiteful rhetoric. I was never a Trump guy. Probably never will be. When the time came, I voted Cruz, and happily so. When that didn't pan out, I voted Trump. More out of necessity, but not for the now President lacking in absolutely any ideals or ambitions I could get behind. The point is I got off my ass and voted. As an American, that's my responsibility. Who can sit on the couch and do nothing, only to whine later on about how stupid everyone else's choice was? Legitimately? No-one. I wanted Cruz, and now Trump is OUR President. Just as Obama was before him. Instead of spewing hate at others, maybe try educating the American Public to make more sound, rational decisions in the future?

"United We Stand." You know the alternative.

Maybe they hate it because somebody else has a different view than they do. Sorry if they take offense when I point out the extremely inappropriate Un-American things that he does. Well, Ok he's extremely American because he more greedy than most to the point it's just extremely inappropriate. But other than his American greedy nature most of the other things that he does is extremely abhorrent even though he reaches into our dark past of being extremely racist and mostly just crude. Funny thing for all his boasting though he's extremely inept because he always finds away on stomping all over anything he tries to do.

Oh, and expressing One's opinion is VERY AMERICAN to the CORE of OUR EXISTENCE. Even if it doesn't fall in line with the opinion of most here.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's my opinion take it as you wish. But I do find that crappy hat thing pretty much what I expect from one of the most inappropriate examples of a human being known to man to be pretty much in line with all the other inappropriate things he does. Wow, and I thought the Clinton's were bad. If nothing else Trump sure Trumps the Clintons.

I truly hope you get through the next seven years...Yes seven years....Michael Moore is right...Trump is going to win by a landslide and when you ask yourself "Why?" you have to do no more than look in the mirror...I am serious...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I truly hope you get through the next seven years...Yes seven years....Michael Moore is right...Trump is going to win by a landslide and when you ask yourself "Why?" you have to do no more than look in the mirror...I am serious...

Yes, the left's ongoing hyperbolic, hate filled temper tantrum and complete contempt for those who voted for this president almost guarantees his re-election.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Expressing an opinion is what Alpo and Kut does....You are not expressing an opinion as much as popping a putrid pimple of hatred devoid of any historical context...Big difference....

So you disagree that his racist tendencies harken back to our darkest moments in our past history?

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Hard telling what may occur in our elections. I was scared he might win. I feared that this idiot would actually do it. But we'lll see, hard telling what this incompetent fool will do.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    D, I would say it is more your disposition than your position.

We can agree to disgree, but it seems you only agree to be disagreeable.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You can call Trump anything you like. That's completely meaningless to everyone but you. What you fail to understand is that his biggest asset is what he is not.

He is not Hillary Clinton.

Top Bottom