• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'm guessing any judge in Cali would have issued a search warrant requested by LE, based on a tip of a FA firearm on a college campus. So that being the case, the outcome was going to be the same, no matter if he consented to the search or not.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm guessing any judge in Cali would have issued a search warrant requested by LE, based on a tip of a FA firearm on a college campus. So that being the case, the outcome was going to be the same, no matter if he consented to the search or not.

The case is from Florida. What does a judge in Cali have to do with it?

You getting into the turkey early today mate? :alcoholic:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    On the other hand, what we will never know, maybe they prevented another "mass shooting". It is possible that there are 30 people alive today that might not have been hadn't they arrested this guy.

Hmmm, to my knowledge we don't have any "Pre-Cogs" in the world yet. No "Pre-Crime Cops" either.
    OTOH, the alleged perp does need to keep his mouth shut and hire a VERY good attorney!

More on this story as the media outlets create it...

way2good4u95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 5, 2018
    Plainfield

I think anywhere in the country, a judge would sign off on a warrant if the tip seems valid. Poor kid is probably going to be locked up for a while just because of his fascination with firearms even though there is no clear negative intent. But he knew the possible consequences.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    CDqD1KV.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I lived in central Florida for 20+ years. The paper used to called "The Sentinel Star", the locals called it "Slant-inel Slur". Details were never it's forte, facts either...

Top Bottom