Colts 2017.... Same old song and dance....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Is Jeff george is not an option for the colts. As a pure pocket passer he had chops maybe better in arena type football.

From what hat I am nOw hearing is that Andrew is not expected to play on the day the Peyton manning statue is unvailed. Oct 7 at The earliest maybe later. It could also be that he needs the extra time. Maybe halloween to be really back to semi normal.

The owner says "mental issues " Could his mental issues have to do with his getting stomped every week.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Is Jeff george is not an option for the colts. As a pure pocket passer he had chops maybe better in arena type football.

From what hat I am nOw hearing is that Andrew is not expected to play on the day the Peyton manning statue is unvailed. Oct 7 at The earliest maybe later. It could also be that he needs the extra time. Maybe halloween to be really back to semi normal.

The owner says "mental issues " Could his mental issues have to do with his getting stomped every week.

I'd say Jim Irsay is psychologically projecting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Reports this morning on Mike & Mike that Luck wants out of Indy.

When your team won't make the move to protect you, it hards to blame him. If he leaves, I wouldn't like it, but I'd put fault squarely on the shoulders of front office.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Mike and Mike are second rate clowns. They can't make it on ESPN so they sit on the side bar and try to brandish enough BS to keep a paycheck coming in.
    Has anyone even done a search on this yet?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I never have been able to fully wrap my head aroumd it so I have to ask. IF the Colts were to agree to some kind of trade & or release Luck from his contract, how would that effect the Colts salary cap? Could that free up $ to go get a decent QB and some other proven play maker? Might be worth it.

I have never fully understood having to pay players even after they have moved on to other teams and how it effects salary caps.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Terrible play call. 3rd down and a short route underneath.
    Now a stupid penalty for 15yds. Roughing the kick returner on a fair catch. Colts have owned this game and now they're disintegrating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom