• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    We’ve drafted players specifically for this defensive scheme and this defensive scheme sucks. Gave up a 1st rounder and a big contract to DeForest Buckner and I don’t think I heard his name one time today.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I do not have to watch. I have these guys.
    I've hoped the colts fold for a long time. It's no secret. But when I boycott baseball then you know its serious. ****em all.
    A lot of people deffinately are willing to stand for something and aren't watching because their ratings suck. We need to keep it up.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I've hoped the colts fold for a long time. It's no secret. But when I boycott baseball then you know its serious. ****em all.
    A lot of people deffinately are willing to stand for something and aren't watching because their ratings suck. We need to keep it up.

There’s 100 other great things that the NFL supports. I‘m not gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater. They’re wrong on the BLM stuff. That’s no secret.

The NRA is wrong on some things too. “You don’t have a backbone if you don’t try to tank the entire NRA because, despite all of the good they do, they got one thing wrong. BOYCOTT!!”

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There’s 100 other great things that the NFL supports. I‘m not gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater. They’re wrong on the BLM stuff. That’s no secret.

The NRA is wrong on some things too. “You don’t have a backbone if you don’t try to tank the entire NRA because, despite all of the good they do, they got one thing wrong. BOYCOTT!!”

Lol it's not even comparable but...
    I'm already a life member with the NRA and I've given them other donations, but I sent Wayne LaPierre his hand signed thank you letter he sent back with a note telling him to resign. I wont send them another dime until he is gone. That's all I can do there. And vote on new board members which I do.

NFL, NBA, MLB, they need to suffer too until they apologize and fix it.
    And still that might not be enough

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Take a knee coach, bow down to what you believe in, and lose another game eh?
    That's it for me, I may watch them play as I want to see what Rivers can do, but Colts support, hat-shirt, jacket etc fall apparel, I am done with you guys...…………..the Coach can get down on his knees to whomever and kiss a lot of you know what's, but he has lost my families support for the Colts.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Lol it's not even comparable but...
    I'm already a life member with the NRA and I've given them other donations, but I sent Wayne LaPierre his hand signed thank you letter he sent back with a note telling him to resign. I wont send them another dime until he is gone. That's all I can do there. And vote on new board members which I do.

NFL, NBA, MLB, they need to suffer too until they apologize and fix it.
    And still that might not be enough

That kind of “blood on your hands” rhetoric is just dumb in my opinion. It’s dumb when the left does it (Trump has blood on his hands for the COVID deaths), and it’s dumb when the right does it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That kind of “blood on your hands” rhetoric is just dumb in my opinion. It’s dumb when the left does it (Trump has blood on his hands for the COVID deaths), and it’s dumb when the right does it.

If NRA supported members were blocking access to the hospital by doctors, there to save the life of someone shot by an avowed NRA member in the name of the NRA, those supporting financially the NRA would have blood on their hands. Let's keep the analogy real, shall we, to do otherwise would be dumb...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK this stops. Trump does not have blood on his hands OK. I like you a lot and TT is a personal friend as well but come on guys. This entire year is a wash.

Argue the games. If we want to bash the NFL there is a fresh new thread waiting.....go make it and stop this in here or I will shut it down.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Take a knee coach, bow down to what you believe in, and lose another game eh?
    That's it for me, I may watch them play as I want to see what Rivers can do, but Colts support, hat-shirt, jacket etc fall apparel, I am done with you guys...…………..the Coach can get down on his knees to whomever and kiss a lot of you know what's, but he has lost my families support for the Colts.

After seeing the coach "taking a knee" followed by his post game conference, I am finished with the Dolts.... I will not miss them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom