• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    So, what is the difference between being in a clan, and just jumping in and playing, which is what I've been doing?

you can do either, we can play any game and tag up as any name together to play. Many clans get voice servers so they can talk/bs/coordinate while playing together.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    you can do either, we can play any game and tag up as any name together to play. Many clans get voice servers so they can talk/bs/coordinate while playing together.

Yea, but don't try playing this over a wireless connection. You'll lag so bad the game will freeze. Trust me. I had to disable the voice chat stuff just to be able to play.

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Haven't figured out what fireteams are. Are they something you have to join like a clan, or can you just jump in like the other games?

I keep dying horrible, awful deaths. I think my kill/death ratio is something like .43 LOL. Reckon I should learn to hop around like everyone else seems to be doing.

You dont need a clan to do Fireteam, you can jump in but you cant join after the round has started. The two missions are Desert Thunder where you kill terrorists, and Cabin Fever where you kill zombies. Of course both can quickly go to s#$% if people dont work as a team.

@SavageEagle
    It isnt just you. I played wireless before the update and was fine, then the update and its doing the same to me. Probably Nexons fault as usual.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    @SavageEagle
    It isnt just you. I played wireless before the update and was fine, then the update and its doing the same to me. Probably Nexons fault as usual.

I always lag the worst when there's a hacker in the room. I also think the volume of hackers on the individual servers lag the server as a whole.

I did upgrade to a 1gb video card a while back and that helped TREMENDOUSLY, but the card crapped out on me (started overheating) and I'm getting it back tomorrow. Plus now that I've got a wireless N, I'm hoping that helps too.

What wireless are you running?

Also, the updates actually help my lag because they fix the hacks people use. I lag the worst when they add a new map or gameplay feature. When they first added the zombies I had to stop playing for a week or two because I would lag so bad that everyone stood still and I go just go around plugging them in the head. :): Until it came back and I'd died 30 times... :rolleyes:

MrFive

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Hamilton County
    I have the wireless router Verizon gave me for signing up for their DSL. In the PC a Netgear wireless card. Ran a test from pingtest.net, and got a B- hooked directly into the router and a A on wireless...dont know why that is, but ill go with it. Nexon just posted a notice that they are aware of the lag and are working to resolve it.

I only really have a problem with people equiped with speed gear(the bandanna and the Recon Vest) they cause lag vs those without or those that tank my shots.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Bump this thread. Just got it to work again after about 4 months of not playing. whats your guys player names mine is \/

Patriot1

INGO clan maybe?

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    RyanSE go figure. I usually play late nights and not very long unless there's a good room or two going.

My favorite maps are Snow Valley, Waverider, Sand Hog, and Rattle Snake. I pwn in Waverider. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    shooter521 ... clever, huh? :)

I'm partial to Junk Flea, myself; fast and furious, and you don't have to worry much about snipers. I haven't tried Waverider or Rattle Snake yet.

I'm not much on the small maps like Junk Flea and Death Room. I'm a sniper. I'm also good at long range with the M417 Combat with the EOTech attached. :D I used to really pwn with the M416 CQB, but I ran out of NX. :):

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I just today discovered I can buy an M60. K/D ratio is already going up. Heaven :)

And a lot of fun in Death Room LOL. Gonna have to play again later.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That's ok. I'll stick with what I know works. ;) I've also got a Barret 50 sitting in my inbox, but I don't want to use it yet. I'm sticking with the MSG-90 for now. I really like the M24, but the L9 is more of a challenge and one shot one kill. :)

Top Bottom