• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    Alpha side, all the way to the right, stay behind the rock there so that you can't be sniped from the opposite side. but you can shoot twards the end of the train. They finally started getting me under the train. give it a try stay low so that you can't get caught from the creek. give it a try!
    Oh yeah, you have to back up so they can't get you from the train.

HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    Did all you guys stop playing... All I see on there is me and RyanSE... And he is always in a room I can't get into. We need to organize a clan night. Our ranking sucks bad...

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    So many hackers it was a pain in the rear. Would have kept playing if we'd had more clan matches, because I enjoyed those. Really enjoyed killing zombies in fireteam! Cathy and Sean even got a kick out of watching the zombie games.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I came real close to leaving the clan last night and just going rogue for a while. If I knew everyone here just quit playing I would have... :dunno:

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    I still play, but not as often as I used to. My gaming runs in cycles; I'll play intensely for awhile, then drop it for awhile, then come back to it.

Same here, I'll play a game alot for a few weeks, tire of it, and try another for a while, then come back around again. I don't lose interest in a game completely, I just take a break from it for a while!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Same here, I'll play a game alot for a few weeks, tire of it, and try another for a while, then come back around again. I don't lose interest in a game completely, I just take a break from it for a while!

I do that too, but right now I've only got 3 games to cycle through. CA I never get tired of, CoD:MW1 I'm frustrated with, and Civ4 is just getting monotonous. :dunno:

I really really want to get CoD:MW2 and the Left for Dead series though.

Top Bottom