Me and HCA just got done pwning in Kill Creek. :D

CA_KC_92110.jpg

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Savage, I used a screen shot you posted to use your user name as a "who invited you to Combat Arms". Not sure if it helped you any, not really sure if it helped me even. Either way, I requested to join the INGO group, no response yet.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I love Wave and Snow. Those are my two favorites. Although, Sector 25 and Kill Creek and Rattlesnake aren't far behind. :)

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I am ATOMonkey on there as well. I only played one game so far. 15 kills, more deaths, and I'm still a new guy in training or whatever the lowest status possible is. lol...

Getting better at the whole mouse and keyboard thing.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    M416 CQB without question. Followed by either the L9 or M107. The M416CQB and the G36E(short barreled version) are arguably the best guns in the game. I don't like the recoil on the G36 series so I stick with the M4 family and I seem to do best with the M416CQB. Just gotta pick up other guy's guns and find out for yourself. :)

HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    I already have a m416cqb, m107, aa12 (not sure why i have it), mk48 mod 0 and the american eagle.

I love the cqb, but need a back up for cqb,

i like the mp5 ras, but the aug and the g36 constantly **** me off. don't know about the l85 series, or the m417, or the kriss. any thoughts on these? o yeah the rec7 too many options...

would like the cx4 storm, but we know why i can't have that....
    lol

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I already have a m416cqb, m107, aa12 (not sure why i have it), mk48 mod 0 and the american eagle.

I love the cqb, but need a back up for cqb,

i like the mp5 ras, but the aug and the g36 constantly **** me off. don't know about the l85 series, or the m417, or the kriss. any thoughts on these? o yeah the rec7 too many options...

would like the cx4 storm, but we know why i can't have that....
    lol

I have the M417 Combat and Rec7 as perms. The Rec7 is better for inflicting heavier damage on a heavy vest while still having... manageable recoil. The M417 Combat is better for accuracy over longer distances, but takes more shots for a heavy vest kill. The M416CQB is the middle ground of these two rifles, meaning that it's the best overall out of the three with the best qualities of both.

What I can do is if you're gonna be on tonight, I'll let you check out both in password protected room so we can kill each other and you can see what each are like. :) I can probably be on around 10-11pm. I need to refresh my M107 cause it expired...

HCAman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Near Terre Haute, IN
    I have the M417 Combat and Rec7 as perms. The Rec7 is better for inflicting heavier damage on a heavy vest while still having... manageable recoil. The M417 Combat is better for accuracy over longer distances, but takes more shots for a heavy vest kill. The M416CQB is the middle ground of these two rifles, meaning that it's the best overall out of the three with the best qualities of both.

What I can do is if you're gonna be on tonight, I'll let you check out both in password protected room so we can kill each other and you can see what each are like. :) I can probably be on around 10-11pm. I need to refresh my M107 cause it expired...

thanks Ryan, for letting me test out the guns, i got the m417 as a perm. Thanks again, can you gift something you got out of a myst n case, it's still in my inbox...

Thanks Again

Top Bottom