• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Both are Gen 5's. The 17 is mainly for nightstand duty with a TLR-1 and the 19 is my EDC. Bought a Raven Concealment Morrigan holster that fits both. They both are stock except for Ameriglo Hackathorn sights and Talon grips. I bought some extra Magpul G17 mags and carry a factory Glock 17 mag as a spare. This allows me to have two "different guns" while using the exact same setup and controls, etc.

As for my rifles, they are all AR style and have a mil-spec trigger with no controls that deviate from what a standard AR-15 has except the charging handles having a slightly larger latch handle. While they might have different stocks, optics and handguards, the controls are still the same style in the same locations ( no BAD levers, ambi safeties, etc ). I did this to keep consistency across the board and if I ever got put in a situation where I had to use someone else's AR rifle I would already have my mind trained on how to operate it assuming it's in somewhat stock condition.

Earlier this year I had to re-evaluate my gear and change things to suit my wants and needs. My main purpose for having firearms is for defensive purposes. Yes it was fun to have owned and shot a large amount of stuff over the years, but I wasn't doing myself any good by diversifying so much. I had to get back to basics and start over while keeping a quality over quantity mindset.
    Good to see you on here T-Dogg I to love the Glock platform!psyko

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I stick with glock. I have multiples but none are the exact same. Like glock my 19 being my favorite. I have a gen 3 rtf, gen 4 FDE, gen 4 black, and a gen 5. All stock except sights.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I can certainly appreciate that. Just out of curiosity, do you carry the CZ's in SA with the safety on or carry them in DA?

The CZ's are carried DA/SA they have all been tuned by either Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom Shop so their DA trigger pull is only like 6 pounds with a sub 3 pound single action pull. Very very nice handguns. The competition oriented CZ's are treated as SAO cocked and locked

Top Bottom