Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    There are competition belts? I have been wearing the same belt to school and to matches for at least six years. I must not be gaming hard enough.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    There are competition belts? I have been wearing the same belt to school and to matches for at least six years. I must not be gaming hard enough.
    I would like to see a notarized statement from a bona fide source that confirms you have been able to wear the same size belt for the last six years ! 8>)

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Anyone know how they run sizewise? I'm right at a medium (Yay for me!) but if there isn't enough overlap....and I carry 7lbs worth of ammo...?
    That's too good of a deal to pass up.

And would someone please explain to the doofusses (Doofusi?) that make these that the OUTER belt which doesn't go through the loops on your pants doesn't need to be tapered but the INNER belt which does go through the loop does need to be tapered. What maroons.....

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Anyone know how they run sizewise? I'm right at a medium (Yay for me!) but if there isn't enough overlap....and I carry 7lbs worth of ammo...?
    That's too good of a deal to pass up.

And would someone please explain to the doofusses (Doofusi?) that make these that the OUTER belt which doesn't go through the loops on your pants doesn't need to be tapered but the INNER belt which does go through the loop does need to be tapered. What maroons.....
    When viewing the site it says the sizes generous ( or something like that ) and to order your pant size.

Guess we'll see when it gets here. If too small it'll be my incentive to start working out and getting in shape . . . . . . or sending it back for the next bigger size !

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I would like to see a notarized statement from a bona fide source that confirms you have been able to wear the same size belt for the last six years ! 8>)

I have been wearing the same size pants and belts since 1993. Believe it if you want or don't. I don't give a ****.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    belt

I have been wearing the same size pants and belts since 1993. Believe it if you want or don't. I don't give a ****.

Must have hit a nerve ! I only say this because my ballistic coefficient has seemed to have increased over time. Generally in ordinance a higher B.C. is better - not so much in shooter profiles.

;)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Must have hit a nerve ! I only say this because my ballistic coefficient has seemed to have increased over time. Generally in ordinance a higher B.C. is better - not so much in shooter profiles.

;)

I am not you.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I am kinda stupid. is there seriously a difference between a competition belt and a regular gun belt?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I am kinda stupid. is there seriously a difference between a competition belt and a regular gun belt?

Velcro inner belt goes through the beltloops. Rigid outer-belt attaches to inner belt over the loops via velcro. Holster and mag carriers stay in place on the rigid outer belt even when it's removed.

Top Bottom