• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Just paid my local fee today - Warrick County. Was told "2 weeks". Fingers crossed. I'll keep you guys posted.

Just paid through Evansville (EPD) in Vanderburgh County. Was told "2-3 weeks".
    My last LTC is current, and in the process of converting to Lifetime Pers.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    L1 is quick, and the waiting is over!

Sept. 27 - Paperwork completed at Evansville PD
    Oct. 18 - Lifetime LTC arrived in mailbox effectively replacing my 4 yr. LTC.

That's 14 business days later, and 21 days on the calendar (w/ Columbus Day).

Supersport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Lafayette
    Online is much faster! I did my through the mail and it ended up taking almost 4months. I even had to call a couple times to make sure the state hadn't lost it. I feel your pain.

mirrorblue

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    South Bend
    Mine took three months in St. Joe County.

That was two years ago - the ISP is really backed up on issuing those permits.

Hang on and it will come.

HTH,

JG

stack23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    got fingerprinted and paid yesterday for lifetime permit, they told me around 4 weeks in Porter County

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I'm feeling pretty blessed - I applied through the L! process. Went to my local sheriff (Marshall Co) last Monday morning for fingerprinting and application. Got the LTCH today in the mail.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I did mine on-line and fingerprints electronicaly. No more than two months and I had it. Didnt seem that long. I come from IL and it feels weird to be free!

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    I have the lifetime LTCH. I don't understand why I have to have a LTCH when it is a right that is granted in the constitution. I live in Indiana and work in the land of comunist (Illinios). It is strange that I can not take my hand gun, when I only go about 20 miles.

Expat-Trav

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    North Indiana
    I did the lifetime app just shortly after the Colorado shootings. Concerned that they may end the availability of it so went the "l1" route to speed up the process.

App on Monday following Monday went for digital fingerprinting. Went to see the local P.D. To pay my way. While there I was there talking with the cop processing the forms I asked him if the electronic route made life easier for him. His reply was that it makes it 100% easier and faster. If the chief hadn't been busy dealing with a local event it would have been aproved next day.

Permit dropped through te door a week later.

mvprhino

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Ft Wayne
    Well I did finally receive my License back in March 2013. I guess my paperwork was buried. I will say once I got to talk to the right person she was very helpful in expediting it to me.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    What if he does not work in the medical field? Can he still obtain a license?

u21238254.jpg

:lmfao:

Top Bottom