• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Annie, so glad that Amy did not come to any harm, and I'm glad (as I'm sure she is too) that you were available to give her positive and honest information about guns.:yesway:
    I hope that the other ladies who expressed interest in shooting/self protection follow up on their intent. I know that you will give them a little positive prodding if necessary.:draw:
    Rep to you lady:yesway::yesway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good job Annie! Its hard to not say what others have already said. I"d say you hit the nail on the head and handled it all the right way. Reps to you and I'm glad your cousin didn't come to any harm either.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    :ingo:thats great, we all need to help educate more "good guys" about our rights, and all the reasons to exercise those rights.:patriot:

KingWeb50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Kimber. You must have some big hands cause my wife cant get her hand around the grip and onto the trigger comfortable to shoot it and def cant use her thumb for the mag release

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Possibly a first for me but...

I just repped a post that had conceal three times in a row in the title! :):

Good news and nice job! ;)

(Glad her education/awakening was not a tragedy.)

What's the big deal? :dunno:

EVERYONE knows that Conceal Carry is the way to go! :D

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    Oh, and by the way...I did mention INGO a few times! Hope we get some new members! :)
    already rep'd ya, but I was at a cornhole tourney today, and I mentioned INGO to atleast 5 ppl. 2 of them weren't interested at all and the other 3 promised me that they would check it out!!! btw kevin and I won the cornhole tourney!

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Guns are scary and they hurt people and innocent fuzzy puppies.

Besides that, girls are meek and weak and shouldn't carry a gun. They should carry pepper spray, a table leg, or a boat oar and a cell phone to call 911 if they get afraid.

But, if a girl wants a gun, the girl should get a .22 revolver because girls can't handle anything larger.

That's what I think.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Guns are scary and they hurt people and innocent fuzzy puppies.

Besides that, girls are meek and weak and shouldn't carry a gun. They should carry pepper spray, a table leg, or a boat oar and a cell phone to call 911 if they get afraid.

But, if a girl wants a gun, the girl should get a .22 revolver because girls can't handle anything larger.

That's what I think.
    You suck. :p

;)

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Thanks, peeps!
    No kidding! She said if the dog hadn't alerted her, she'd have never known he was there... AND he would have been headed right to where she was standing with her back turned!

Great job taking that opportunity to bring another shooter into the ranks. And I hope her puppy got steak for dinner that night.

Top Bottom