• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have given up and now figure if there is a woman out there that wants me, she can come and find me. :)

So far I've had the same results as when I was trying to find her, nothing. :(

However, this time I don't care. I am at peace with myself as I am ad so is my God so all is well at Warthog's House. :yesway:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    GunGirl, it takes guts to bare your soul in a group like this. Just keep being yourself (it's obvious there's lots to like about you) and you'll be just fine :)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Someone once told me that because I am a good person I mistakenly believe that everyone else is a good person too. It makes me too trusting and vulnerable.

I used to think that I made bad dating decisions, but I realized that most of my bad decisions chose me. I didn't actively or consciously chose them.

I have a weird schedule. I work second shift so late nights and weekends are my only real free times. I have no time to actively meet single, normal, eligible men. That is if they even exist.

I carry a gun and rescue animals. These are my two main quirks that guys need to get over if they want to date me. I am also only 5’ tall. Some guys have hang ups about height. Go figure.

Well, GG65, the good news is, I know someone who is around your age and has a lot in common with you. The bad news is, I don't think I'm your type. :laugh:

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    10838822_752870281468385_1857955682_a.jpg.cf.jpg
    ive got a buddy I can hook you up with. He just showed up ^^^^^^

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Should be easy enough for you. Girls with guns are 'hawt'! Girls with lots of guns are 'hawter'! :thumbsup:

There is no 'Mr. Right' (or Ms. Right). We all have our flaws, faults, and idiosyncrasies. It's not if we can find someone who's 'perfect', it's if we find someone with whom we can live with their faults.

'Searching' doesn't appear to work, generally speaking. Being 'open' to being 'found' appears to be way it works. There's time, so no 'timeline' required. JMO, it's better to 'bump into' the love of our life in 6 months, or a year, or 5 years from now than to 'find' a person that isn't 'right now'.

But, if we're not 'open' and made ourselves available to that opportunity, it may well walk right in, then right back out the door without our ever realizing it.

The biggest opportunities, the biggest 'deals' we all miss are the ones we never know about, because we weren't 'open' to them at the moment they presented themselves.

Timing is everything. Both lovers need to be open and available to the idea of trying to connect. Both also need to have the courage to make changes in their lives if necessary in order to be together.

It doesn't matter how wonderful two people are if both aren't paying attention. If we don't see these traits we don't always know they exist, so we don't take the time to get to know other people. So no bond grows and all the hidden opportunities are missed.

My Prince Charming is lost. I am going to help him find me. So I broadened my horizons of potential dreamers. I'm surfing for friends more than dates. Although not a popular choice on these sites it is still better than answering Craigslist friends wanted ads. LOL

Just as Cinderella has to try on the slipper, Charming has to pass the friend test to audition to be a prince.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    GunGirl, it takes guts to bare your soul in a group like this. Just keep being yourself (it's obvious there's lots to like about you) and you'll be just fine :)

With INGO if you stick around long enough you become like a fixture and other people know who you are. INGO is kind of like an episode of Cheers. Although I have lots of daily acquaintances, I only have a few close friends. My life is fast paced and busy. I share with INGO more than anywhere else because of time restraints. Maybe because there is a little bit of autonomy here but I would like to think it is more for the camaraderie. Here I can get 2 to 20 opinions in a matter of minutes. Here I know most people's motives are pure. INGO, we're the good guys that's why I ask your opinion.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I don't know if you are part of a church or other religious organization, charity, or other organization, but I would highly recommend something of that nature.
    Altruistic or religious organizations would be particularly good because you will be around other people with whom you will likely share some important moral values.
    Test the waters cautiously, and it would most definitely be best to see if you like someone before you take it further and allow it to develop into something more serious.
    I'm about as backward as I could possibly be when it comes to approaching women, but when I finally started again (aside from stumbling into some incredibly good luck with my now wife), I found I really liked her company, just as a person.
    Only later -- after I got to know her well, especially her values, beliefs, and character, and could see that she was a kind, trustworthy person -- did it develop into something serious, love of course.
    Take it easy, don't jump in all at once, give the guy a chance, but don't put up with egregious behavior.
    Don't put a timetable on the whole thing; but instead see if first you enjoy his company, that you are compatible where it really matters most.
    Maybe this is cliched, but my opinion is that the best of all relationships start out as genuine friendship before the romance and female/male physical and emotional attraction predominate.
    This may sound paradoxical, but my theory about broken up relationships is that a great number of them disintegrate due to a breakdown of liking each other, even though they may still actually love each other.
    Yes, the two emotions are closely related, but they definitely are not the same.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom